21

Yall, here is the smut that was discussed, if that makes you uncomfy, skip from them heading into the hideaway to the end of the chapter!

*

After the islanders saw India and Harley off, the group was understandably worried when Maura's phone chimed. 

"Islanders, tonight the hideaway is open for one couple to spend the night," Maura squealed as she ran to Stella. 

"Stella and Tommy," Amber yelled as the brunette literally ran away from her energetic Irish friend. 

"Maura leave her," Tommy yelled exasperatedly, shaking his head as Stella returned to his side. "You comfortable with that love?"

Stella smiled at her sweet boyfriend. "Of course I am babe," the girls yelled excitedly before grabbing Stella and leading her to the dressing room. 

"Ok, what do you have Stella babe," Maura headed right for her wardrobe while Molly Mae pushed her down into a seat to touch up her hair. 

"Do something white, he likes that," Stella commented absentmindedly as she applied some mascara. The girls all giggled as Maura pulled out a lacy set. 

"Ok this is it, are you all shaved and smooth?" Maura literally leaned down to feel Stella's leg.

"Ok Maura," Stella laughed while she went and grabbed the set she had pulled, quickly putting it on before grabbing a pink robe. 

"How do I look?" Stella checked herself out in the mirror as the girls looked on

"12/10 would bang," Maura laughed as Stella rolled her eyes and closed up her robe.

"Ok guys, off I go I think," Stella took a deep breath before walking out of the dressing room and headed downstairs where Tommy was waiting for her in the foyer. 

"Look at you!" Tommy smirked as he stepped forward to grab her hand and let her do a twirl with the other islanders yelling. "Shall we?" At her nod he waved off their friends before ushering her towards the room at the other end of the villa. 

"This is so lovely," Stella grinned as she looked around the suite. There was some massage oil and a robe set on the bed, as well as a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries. 

"So who is doing who," Tommy winked as he grabbed the massage oil. 

"I think I should take one for the team, show you how I can take care of you after your fights," Stella grinned up at Tommy as she grabbed the oil and shoved him onto the bed. "On your stomach Fury."

"Yes mam," Tommy complied as he laid out. He heard Stella moving out before she got onto the bed and straddled his upper legs. "I realize I didn't get to see what you were wearing before I flipped over."

"Maybe you'll get the chance later," Stella teased, smacking his butt before pouring a little bit of oil into her hands. She started with his lower back, before moving up to his shoulders. She noticed during their time together that that is where he carried a lot of stress, so she could imagine it was a problem area with his fighting. 

"You are surprisingly good at this," Tommy tried to ignore the way her small hands felt on his body.

"I had to take a class on massage therapy at school," Stella grinned as she noticed Tommy squirming a little as she continued her movements. 

"Well, you get an A+ from me," Tommy groaned as he felt Stella dig her hands into the tops of his ass. He decided that was enough and flipped over under her. "Holy hell Stell, look at you," the white of her lingerie glowed against her tan. "I like this better than that other costume."

"I thought you would," she murmured before she leaned in to capture his lips in a heated kiss. Tommy leaned up to let Stella situate herself in his lap. He groaned as she rolled her hips against him, grabbing a handful of her ass and guiding her movements. As Stella's mouth parted in a gasp, Tommy pulled back to kiss down her neck and suck marks onto her pulse point. 

"Will you take this off for me pretty?" Tommy nipped her neck as he fiddled with her bra strap. Stella's hands shook as she went to unclasp the bra, letting the lace fall off and expose her chest to Tommy's gaze. "You are perfect, holy fuck," he leaned for to capture one of her nipples in his mouth while his fingers came up to tweak at the other. 

"Tommy," Stella gasped as she began to grind against his obvious erection. She sunk her hands into his hair as he continued to play with her nippled, yanking gently after a minutes. 

"I wasn't done," Tommy grumbled as Stella leaned down to kiss him thoroughly, allowing her to trace her tongue across his lips and he opened up for her. 

"You'll like this better," she got off of his lap, pulling him to sit on the edge of the bed, before getting on her knees. 

"Oh fuck angel," Tommy groaned just at the site of her peering up at him with puffy lips and messy hair. 

"Take these off," Stella snapped his waistband, while dragging her nails up and down his thighs. When he stood to yank off his briefs, her eyes went wide as his cock sprung free. "How do you look like this? its unfair."

"Stella, have you seen yourself?" he asked as he sat back down and she nestled herself closer to him. She grabbed him gently at first, grinning when he groaned and threw his head back. Pulling herself up she took his tip into her mouth and sucked softly. Gazing up at him, she watched his reaction as she began to bob on his length. 

"Fuck, just like that darling," Tommy wrapped a hand in her hair as she tried to take more of him, gagging when he hit the back of her throat. "Good girl." He grinned when she closed her eyes at that, using his hand in her hair to gently guide her to take him down to the hilt. "Stella," he groaned loudly as she deep throated him and met his eyes with that innocent gaze. 

"C'mere," he pulled her off of him and yanked her into his lap. "Not gonna last long if you keep up with that," he huffed as he kissed her again, giving her ass a smack as she grinded on him. He stood up and threw her on a bed, leaning over to grab a condom and settling down between her thighs. 

"How do you like it Stella hm?" Tommy asked with hooded eyes as she played with her own nipples. "Think you like it rough don't you?"

"If you can fit yeah," Stella tried to smile off the nerves. Tommy was by far the biggest she'd ever had, and she hadn't had sex in six months either. 

"Hey, I'll take care of you darling dont worry," he leaned down to kiss her softly before notching his cock at her entrance. He continued to kiss her slowly while he pushed in, taking his thumb to stroke her clit as she worked to fit him. 

"Doing so good for me," Tommy encouraged as he pulled back and saw Stella's glazed eyes. He slowly pulled out before pumping back in, smiling at Stella's breathy moan. "There we go."

Tommy began to thrust steadily, keeping his strokes long and slow as he let Stella get accustomed to his size. Gazing into her eyes, he lifted her leg over his shoulder and begining to pound into her. 

"Are you going to cum for me?" Tommy began to rub her clit in time with his thrusts, as he felt her flutter around him. 

"Fuck yes Tommy,  feels so good," Stella arched her back as she felt her first orgasm wash over her. Tommy slowed his thrusts into a deep grinding motion. 

"Not done with you yet," he grinned as he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach.

*

hahahahahahahahahaha ok to those who asked for spicy I hope I delivered <3