19

*

Stella woke up last the next morning, glad to be able to get ready alone without the prospect of anyone calling out her and Tommy for their activities last night. She got dressed in a bikini, grabbed her water and headed outside. 

"Good morning sleepy head," Tommy said as she walked over to the gym where the boys were getting a workout in. 

"How long has everyone been up?" She asked as she dropped into the bean bag near him.

"Not long, I got up and ate about half an hour ago." The two kept chatting while Tommy lifted weights before their attention was called to Ambers yell.

"I've got a message!" The islanders all flocked towards the girl while she began to read. "Tonight, three new islanders will be joining the villa. India, Harley and Greg have chose three of you each to cook a meal for them."

"Holy shit, three?" Stella squeaked before Anton's phone rang. "Anton, India has chose you for her starter."

Next Ovie got called for India's Main, and Stella's heart dropped when she heard Tommy's phone chime. 

"Tommy, India has chosen you for her dessert," Tommy wrapped his arm around Stellas neck and pressed a hard kiss to her head before turning to Ovie who was getting picked for Harley's starter.

Harley ended up asking Curtis and Anton on dates as well, while Greg was taking Joanna, Amber and Molly Mae out. "Mate I am about to cook the worst starter on purpose," Molly Mae joked as the girls began to get ready. 

"Tommy can barely make tea but that doesn't make me feel any better," Stella pouted as Maura hugged her from behind. 

*

"What have you cooked for your future wife then," Stella half joked as she walked up to Tommy in the kitchen. 

"Just some tomato, mozzarella and basil," Tommy grinned at Stella. "If it was you I would've made you chicken wings."

"You know those are my favorite," Stella murmured before placing a kiss on Tommy's lips. "I refuse to tell you to have a good date."

"I don't want you to, love," Tommy pulled her to his chest. "You know I don't want to be going on dates with anyone other than you."

*

Stella stood on the terrace having a cuddle with Maura while the dates were going on below. Belle was stood at the edge, watching the couples below. Stella knew that would just make her feel worse so she and Maura stayed seated until Belle mentioned to them that the producers were calling for them to come down.

Stella watched as Tommy waved her over to where he was standing with Anton. "How was it?" she asked quietly as he pulled her into his side. 

"Lovely girl, but she has nothing on you," he kissed her nose before handing her a drink. 

*

"Mate, your timing couldn't be better," Curtis laughed at Tommy as the boys were getting ready for bed that night. 

"I know," Tommy sighed as he wiped off his face. "Tomorrow the plan is a go."