5

Stella woke up the next morning quite content with her spot laying across Tommy's chest. She laid there for a bit, rubbing designs into his chest as she heard the other islanders begin to stir. "Morning," his raspy voice sounded from above her head as she leaned back to smile at him. "You always this cuddly in the morning?" He teased her as she burrowed her head even further into his chest.

"Good morning," Curtis piped up as he and Amy both got out of bed. 

"Morning," they both coursed back, sitting up and Stella headed to the changing room to get ready."You want some breakfast?" Tommy asked from the door of the room as she was doing her skin care.

"Yeah thanks babe," Stella smiled brightly at him through the mirror as he left, scoffing as all the girls squealed when he was out of sight. "Stop it all of you."

"How you feeling about that then?" Amber teased as she wrapped her arms around Stella from behind. 

"Really good," Stella blushed as Amber cooed at her. "He's so nice and I really think I feel a connection there."

"You twos are so lovely," Amy approved from her seat. Stella couldn't help but notice Lucie had left the changing room as soon as the conversation had begun. 

"Has Lucie said anything to you both about Tommy?" Stella asked hesitantly, not knowing if she wanted the answer.

"Yeah, babe she has," Amber pouted though the mirror.

"Well then, I know who I'm pulling after I eat," Stella rolled her eyes as the other girls looked at her sadly. Stella made her way to the kitchen, smiling happily when she saw Tommy standing over the stove. "Well something looks yummy, the food looks good too," Stella winked as Tommy handed her a plate with toast, eggs, and avocado.

"That was shit," Tommy made fun of her cheesy flirting, but they both knew he liked it.

"Just wanted to tell ya I am gonna pull Lucie for a chat after I eat," Stella informed him, hating the idea of having to deal with this drama. 

"Did something else happen," Tommy asked with a frown, sliding his arm around Stella's waist as he stood beside her while she ate. 

"Not really, I just know shes had a chat with everyone except me about this and its got me a little pissed to be honest."

"I can see why, but just remember you don't need to stoop to that level," Tommy squeezed her before kissing her cheek and heading to the huddle of lads on the bean bag. 

"Lucie can I grab ya," Stella approached the blonde, leading her to the swing in an effort to keep the conversation private. "So what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Lucie deflected, probably well aware of where this conversation was going. 

"Well considering you've told half the villa you want to crack on with Tommy while you haven't said a word about it to me," Stella crossed her arms over her chest as she tried to keep her temper under wraps. 

"It's the second day babe, I  didn't think -"

"No," Stella cut her off. "This isn't me upset about you wanting to get to know him, this is Love Island it is what it is. It's the fact you're being fake about it, telling me I should go after him and that we are so cute when you're pulling him for chats and telling people you might feel something there."

"I can see where you're coming from," Lucie admitted, not meeting the girls eyes. 

"I just ask you be respectful and truthful, don't try to spare my feelings because in here things can change so quick that everyone needs to be bloody honest," Stella smiled at Lucie before getting up and walking back down to the bean bags. 

"Go alright?" Amber probed as the girl sat down.

"I think so, just told her she needs to be honest with me and stop trying to spare my feelings," Stella shrugged while she grabbed the sunscreen.