"Relax Reesha. I promise a nigga gon' be gentle, at first." He smirked while sliding on a condom.

I felt him at my entrance tryna push through the barrier. I dug my nails in his back the more he pushed into me.

"Are you all the way in....Aaaaaah!"

"Almost." He pushed the rest of his length inside and turned my pain into the best pleasure.

********

I was brought out of my daydream by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

"Hey chick."

"What's up Tangi? What brings you by?"

"Well you know on Monday's Lounge 95 be jumping and I wanted you to go with me tonight."

"Okay. I could actually use a lil night out, especially after the day I have had."

"Oh Lord. Well I will see you around eight and wear something sexy."

"Okay. See you tonight." She walked out and I saw that it was 4:30 in the afternoon. I decided that I had done enough for the day and I was gonna head home so that I could do all the necessary things I needed to do. I shut everything down and grabbed all my stuff, heading out.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button as I waited for the doors to open. As soon as they did I stepped inside. I rested my head back against the wall hoping that tonight was smooth sailing. The doors opened and I got off, walking down the hall to the lobby. There were a few people out there handling business and I spoke as I exited the building.

Just when I got to my car I noticed a piece of paper on my windshield. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed it. I opened it looking at the words like they would disappear. The note said:

Watch your back because I'm always watching...

"What the hell?....

August

"What's good bruh?" I dapped my nigga Darron.

"Shit nothin' but makin' this money. I'm tryna boss up like you." He ran his hands across his head.

"Nigga you already got it. Shit you one of the hottest producer's out right na."

"Preciate it fam, but whatchu' got goin on tonight?"

"Nothin. What's poppin?"

"I was gon' hit up Lounge 95 tonight. You down?"

"You kno' what a nigga need to get out fa' lil bit, so shit why not?"

"A'ight we'll meet up around 8 or 9." Darron said gettin' up to walk out the door.

"Bet."

I got up so that I could head out from the studio and I couldn't help but think bout what happened earlier. I was gon' fix that damn attitude if that was tha' last thing I do. I walked out and got to my car. I knew that I came off as an asshole, but I was tryna to keep how I was feelin' at bay. I wasn't ready fa' all that love shit and I knew that La'Reesha was tha' kind of woman that deserved more. I'm trippin' like hell because I wanna beat her shit down, but I jus don't wanna give my heart. Shit is too complicated.

I finally pulled up to my house and stepped out the car. I headed insided to smoke a blunt and chill befo' I got ready fa' ta'night. I had a feelin' it was gon' be one helluva a night.

****Lounge 95****

Reesha

Tangi and I had just stepped off inside the club and it was packed like hell. I smoothed my hand down my dress and scoped the scene. It was niggas and females everywhere. We headed to the VIP section. Apparently Tangi had taken care of everything.

"Damn it's live as hell in here." Tangi said as she flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"You ain't neva' lied."

We sat down and one of the bartender's brought out some Ciroc and some glasses. Rae Sremmurd's No Type started playing and I stood up with my cup in hand moving to the beat of the music. It felt good to unwind a lil bit.

"I see you boo." Tangi said as she sipped from her drink.

I looked back at Tangi and smiled. I looked up and saw Kevon and his homeboy headed in our direction.

"Ah hell." Tangi said.

"I knew this night was too good to be true." I rolled my eyes and sat down. That nigga just shot and killed my vibe.

"Reesha, Tangi." Y'all look beautiful." Kevon said.

"Mhm. Thanks." Tangi said.

I didn't say anything. I stood there scrolling through my phone, not paying Kevon any attention.

"Damn Kevon. Shawty cold as hell." I heard his homeboy, Nick say.

"She just frontin. Ain't that right La'Reesha?" Kevon came up behind me.

"Kevon I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." I moved away from him.

"Why the fuck do you like testin' me La'Reesha."

"Nigga the fuck is wrong with you? If you don't want me to put my size 7 up yo ass you betta fallback." I pushed passed him.

"Tangi I'm goin't to the restroom." You gon' be good with these two?"

"Yeah I keep my blade handy. You know I don't mind cuttin' a nigga."

I laughed and headed down the stairs from VIP. I made my way through the crowd and bumped into someone.

"Dammit!" I looked up and sucked my teeth because it was Yung.

"You need ta' watch whea' tha' hell you goin' Reesha."

"Fuck you!" I brushed by him going in the direction of the bathroom. I walked in going to the mirror. I stared at myself thinkin' I needed to get a grip, but Yung just irritates me. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I fixed my lips and I was about to walk out when the door swung open.

"Yung what the hell are you doing in here?" I stepped back watching him.

He was beyond sexy and he had my heart rate trippin and skippin. Even through his shades I knew that he was caressing every inch of my body. I felt the heat of his stare and it burned my skin as if he was physically setting fire to my body. He turned and locked the door and I knew he was about to do something that he really shouldn't.

"Reesha tell me." He rubbed his chin studying me. "Who tha' fuck was you talkin' to out thea?" He walked closer to me.

"Who you think I was talking to?" I replied smartly.

"Wrong answer." He reached out and skimmed his hands down my sides around to my ass.

I couldn't move and damn sure couldn't think straight with him touching me. I slid my hands up his chest and took off his shades. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I leaned in as if I were about to kiss him, but instead of kissing him I left him with these words.

"I was always taught that if you play wit fire you get burned, so Yung since you a burnin' flame, I can't risk getting burned." I licked his lips seductively and sashayed outta of the restroom, still holding on to his Raybans.

Maybe now he will stop trippin....