Chapter 22

Bella's PoV:-

After dinner Liam decided to have some ice cream to which I agreed instantly. It's been 3 years that I'd an ice cream.
Yeah... that's true .
I believe punishing myself for what all I did, will be the best thing to do, and the idea of my punishment was to be away from things I really loved. Like my famous choco-crunch ice cream from the McDonald's.

I pouted , "Only if you're gonna purchase me  a choco-crunch from McD. "

He laughed loudly , "I would love to Madame"

I started moving towards the car but Liam grabbed my hand, pulling me back, "Let's walk"

I smiled lightly wiggled out my hand from his grasp and nodded.

I don't want to be touched by anyone. It just doesn't seems right!

He smiled apologetically and we started walking towards the McD which was just 2blocks from here.

We had our ice creams while walking back to the car , Liam grabbed my hand lightly , I questioned him , he nodded his sideways, head pointing a nearby park.
I gave him puzzled look.

"What? Bella. Why don't we sit and have our ice creams?" he gave me his puppy dog eyes. 

I narrowed my eyes , "Please Madame" he said pouting.

"Ok." I said and we walked inside the park. I looked at the swings and a smile broke on my face.

I rushed and sat on one of the swing grinning crazily.

***********************
My sides were cracking with lots and lots of laughter. Liam is really a very funny guy the way he explained how once he burped in between an interview so loudly that even camera started laughing. His jokes and incidents were really hilarious.
I was laughing so hard that my eyes started watering with that impact.

Laughing as if it's for the first time.
Soon the realisation of being a stone hearted bitch , a spoilt brat and a loner engulfed me.
My eyes welled up and I started crying my heart out. Liam pulled me in a friendly hug, I leaned closer on his arm, crying like a baby.

"You really love him Bella" he whispered.

"I do"

"Will he love you as you do?" He asked out of the blue.

"Why would I expect him to love me? We love Liam, it's not on us to be loved by others. I don't expect love from him for my love " I smiled making myself a little comfortable .

"I love You" he said.

I pushed him away forcefully.

"I really do. I won't lie. But you know, we love Bella, it's not on us to be loved by others. I don't expect love from you because I love you" he said mimicking me.

I rolled my eyes , "If he'd ever made you cry, I am gonna chop his balls" he whispered.

"Chop his balls???  Is that possible?" I laughed.

"I don't know" he replied honestly, laughing.

"Let's Go" I said after sitting there for a few more minutes.

He nodded and we made our way towards his car again with a new chain of jokes and laughter.

*******

We returned home late that night almost after 12am. I mean I enjoyed alot. It was great to know him. Liam is indeed a very beautiful soul, any woman will be really lucky to marry him. I mean why would he be planning my escape with me otherwise.
Yup, that's true. He planned to take me to meet Nick once atleast. He still wants to wait for him to come and meet me , to talk to me.
Liam believes if someone really loves youz he will come back to you.