¦~CHAPTER FOUR~¦

(Primo's POV)

"Sir Primo!!"
"Paix"

'Aghh fuck' bulong ko sa sarili ko

Sa aking pag mamadali para umuwi sa bahay ay hindi ko napansin na nagkabunguan kami ni Paix-- Paix pangalan niya diba?

'Sorry nalang Paix' sabi ko sa isip ko at nagmadaling umalis ng hospital.

Mabilis kong binuksan ang kotse ko at nagpaharurot papunta sa aking bahay.

Dali dali kong tinawagan ang number ni mommy. Ayaw kong tawagan siya sa hospital dahil ayaw kong madistorbo ang mga nagtratrabaho dun.

"Shit shit shit shit fuckk mom please pick up.." mabilis na bulong ko sa sarili ko

The number rang 5 times when somebody picked up.

"Oh fuck yes! M-mom! Hey! I knew Shoyo was lying. You aren't dead. I am so happy mom I-" naputol ang aking sasabihin nang may biglang nagsalita sa kabilang linya

"Sir Primo..? Y-your mother is g-gone.." boses ng family maid namin ang narinig ko sa kabilang linya..

"No.." bulong ko sa sarili ko pero alam kong narinig ako sa kabilang linya

"Auntie that's Primo right? Let me talk to him" boses ni Shoyo ang namuno sa hagulgol ni auntie.

"Hey bro.. what happened to you? Are you okay?" Malumanay na tanong sakin ni Shoyo

Iniipit ko nalang ang aking mga hagulgol para hindi ako niya ako marinig

"I asked a dumb question of course you won't be okay. Tita mommy.."
a silent pause "Tita mommy is gone.."

"FUCK!" Nilapag ko ang aking cp hindi ko padin binababa ang tawag

I just needed someone to listen..

I don't have that many friends.. my relatives are abroad.

It's late at night people are just coming home from work..

I just want someone to be here with me right now..

"Hey Sho.. did you know? Mom was only really the one who was there for me.."

Shoyo didn't answer he knew that Primo only wants someone to listen to him.

Someome who he can let out his burdens on.

"Even though dad wanted me to follow in their footsteps.. Mom always supported me.. she even fought with dad because of me"

"I did everything with her.. she was my teacher.. my best friend.. she was an angel Sho.."

"Even though she was barely there, she had been the person who'd been there for me. She did a better job than the people surronding me.."

"N-now she's gone.. I can't believe I didn't even saw her last smile.. the day I last saw her was when they were boarding their flight to the states.."

"I can't even come there.. I didn't got the chance to tell her how much I love her.. I didn't want to believe to what you said was true.."

"I bumped heads with a girl earlier.. So I thought that everything was a dream and that made me woke up.. but.."

Nagsimula nang bumuhos ang lahat ng aking luha

"Shoyo she's gone!! My mom's gone! She's gone and I can't do anything about it!" Pilit kong hindi pumiyok despite crying

"I WISH IT WAS ME! MOM HAD A PURPOSE IN LIFE! SHE HAD SAVED SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVES! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!"