『Blood Assault』

Requested by Blackcrimson453

Name: Blood Assault
Type: Transformation
Ability: The user can creat jagged blades made from their own blood, and summon the weapons from any point of their body.

➢The more damage the bidy takes, the sharper the blades become.

➢The blades can take any form, such as knife, sword, dagger, etc.

Drawback(s): If the user takes in too much pain, the blades made of blood will snap apart.

➢If the weapons snap, it forces the user to fall unconscious.

➢The user cannot make their blades sharper by themselves, they must take in damage.

➢Holder of the quirk can overwork themselves if not careful.

Special Attack/Ability: Demon Slayer

➢The user uses every bit of damage they've taken in and make blades appear along their back, arms, feet, and two upon their head (like horns). The user can then go into a frenzy, and is impossible to hit.

➢After the special move, the user is stuck in place, due to how much pain they're in afterwards.

Other!

➢As stated before, the blades can take any shape/form, as long as it's a blade.

➢The user eats a lot of iron enriched foods so the iron in the holdwr's blades are more durable.

➢The holders of this quirk are usually the men, very rarely is it woman.