『Purple Flame Sparkler』

Name: Purple Flame Sparkler
Type: Transformation + Emitter
Ability: The user has the ability to set their entire body on fire with purple flames, as well as produce purple explosions that  paralyzes and burns the opponent.

➢The user's flames can become as cold as white flames, and as hot as blue flames

➢The holder of the quirk can make shapes or animals out of the explosions, so it's not just a ball of sparking purple light.

Drawback(s): just like anyone with a fire quirk, overusing the ability can burn the user.

➢Sometimes, the explosions can be so powerful that they send the user flying backwards.

➢Also, the explosions can also cause the user's body to cramp up, mainly the hands and arms. If a very powerful explosion leaves the body, it can break the user's arm.

Special Ability/Attack: Space Fire

➢by storing in a bunch of energy and heat, the user can prepare their special ability/attack. Before the attack actually happens, they begin to glow, as as soon as the glowing light turns blue, the holder balls themselves up before instantly stretching out their body, creating giant circles of fire and spike ball shaped explosions around them.

➢During this ability and attack, the user cannot move. They're body is overheating and one move can make them pass out. They need to cool down, so they will end up being stationary for a good five to ten minutes. 

Other!

➢The user can adapt to both warm and cold seasons since they can basically change their body temperature.

➢They can make shapes from fire as well and keep the shapes/aninals around for however long they want. Example : they can make butterflies..

➢Strong emotions can set off the quirk, such as anger, sadness, excitement, etc. It can also be very hard to control, especially if the user is crying, or in fear.