『Hemokinesis』

Name: Hemokinesis
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can use blood, they can control it, become it, and crystallize it to make weapons.

➢The user can use their own blood, in or out of the body. They can also use someone else's blood, but only if it's out of the other's body.

➢The user can also crystallize the blood if needed.

➢The user can also turn into blood.

Drawback(s): The user of this quirk has to be careful with how much blood they use, especially with others.

➢If the user of the quirk uses too much of their own blood, they could become dizzy and pass out from blood loss.

➢The user of this quirk can use other's blood, but ONLY if it's outside their body.

➢If way too much is used, the user could possibly die.

➢Turning into blood takes a lot of energy, and after doing so, the user ends up becoming sick.

Special Ability/Attack: Crimson Collision

➢The user uses as much blood as they can, surrounding themselves with crystallized blood weapons before sending them towards opponents at a 20m radius.

➢Because of using so much blood at once, the user won't be able to move for a while, and will have to sit out.

Other!

➢because of the user's quirk, they can regenerate blood much quicker than the average human.

➢Fresher the blood, the better. If the blood is too hard, the quirk won't work as well.

➢good to have blood packs with the user at all times.

➢This drawbacks depends whether if the user uses their own blood, a pack of blood, or someone else's blood.