Chapter- 29 Moving In Again

Unedited

Unedited

Nishtha's POV

Paras- Move in with me.

"Am I dreaming or did he really say 'move in with me'???!" I shrieked.

"Call him ! Call him !" Anvita shouted and I nodded. I immediately went to contacts and called on his number.

The second he picked up I started babbling things.

"Hey, I'm really really really sorry!" I said, I had nothing else to say.

"Yeah, I had read that earlier. And I also said that all you had to do to make it up to me is move in with me..." He said in a tired voice and I sighed.

"Only if you want to because... you always do what you want..." He said in an irritated voice and I wouldn't say I was shocked. He had all the right to be pissed after what I had said and done.

"I'll move my stuff to our apartment tomorrow." I said and I could feel him smiling, I couldn't see him but I knew somehow that she was smiling. I remembered that he doesn't like when I refer to the apartment as HIS, therefore I said OUR apartment.

"Alright." He said and hung up the phone. I felt bad, just a bit but I did because he hung up on me.

"Hey don't feel bad, everything'll be fine!" Anvita tapped on my shoulder and said. I just nodded and faked a smile. I didn't know what was going to happen next. I had no idea, not even a bit.

The next day, Paras got discharged from the hospital. His parents, to be honest, his mother insisted him to stay in their house but he denied. 

Both of us reached the apartment and we had that awkward silence between us. I was just looking at my luggage.

"Where should I ask my servants to keep my luggage?" I asked awkwardly.

"In the guest bedroom." He replied looking at his phone, scrolling something. Wait what? He wanted to move in with me and then he asks me to put my stuff in the guest bedroom.

"Why not in your... our ... the master's bedroom?" I asked while stuttering as I didn't want to piss him off again he sighed.

"You know what, if I sleep on the same bed with you, I might not be able to control myself." He said and I understood what he meant in a go. He was irresistible too. I wouldn't admit is because I didn't want to sound horny.

"Fine..." Was all I said before ordering the servants to keep my luggage in the guest bedroom.

After a while we had lunch. And boy, the lunch was a really silent affair, so silent that it was a bit creepy.

Paras was about to go to his room when I held his hand and stopped him. He turned around with a confused expression. I suddenly wrapped my arms around his torso. He stood frozen, he didn't even move a bit.