Chapter- 26 Back To The Hospital

Unedited

Unedited

Read Chapter 25 first !

Nishtha's POV

I asked the driver to take me to Anvita's home. She was the only person I could trust right now. I didn't want to go to my parents' house for obvious reasons and I was not in the condition to stay in a hotel.

I rang the bell and she opened the door. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. Wait what? She never asked me this whenever I went to her home. 

"Well hello? Aren't you going to let me come inside?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah come. Wait... wh...at? Why have you brought all this luggage?" She asked. Ughhh! She wasn't behaving like my best friend Anvita! 

"Well... I moved out!" I said and the colour of her face faded.

"WHAT?" She shrieked. 

"Calm down woman!" I said.

"Bhaiya, please take her luggage to the guest room. And you come here and tell me what was the reason to make such a stupid decision!" She asked me with a horrified look.

I settled down on the sofa very casually.

"I understood his master plan! There was no reason left to stay at that prison!" I said proudly.

"What master plan?" She asked and sat on the sofa in front of me.

"Well, somehow I figured out that he manipulated my parents to hand over the company to him, I ran away from the party and met an accident. I think the accident was the part of his plan. He wanted me to die... but I didn't die!" I said. But before she could say anything, I continued with my story.

"Today I tricked my secretary into giving me her phone. I read the news and I went straight to the office to talk to my so called father. He gave me a bullshit reason that I was incompetent. When I went back to Paras's apartment, he was standing there fuming in anger. We had an argument, I threw the wedding ring on his face, told him I would send the divorce papers soon and directly came here. That's it." I said taking a deep breath.

She looked at me with red eyes. She was either on the verge of crying or she was really angry. But why? She suddenly stood up.

"Why the hell did you do that Nishtha??! You destroyed everything!" She shouted at the top of her voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked her with a confused face.

"Nishtha! He is not your enemy! He is the guy you loves you the most in this world! He can never think of doing anything wrong to you!" She said, her voice was breaking.

"Wh...at?" I said. I was too shocked. I couldn't digest whatever she was saying.

"Yes Nishtha, you don't remember the look on his face after that announcement. He was equally shocked. He ran after you but you were too quick. You took his car and went away. He sent his men behind you and just then a truck hit your car. Those men saved you. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be here right now talking bullshit about him."She said.