~11~

I think next chapter will be the epilogue x) I'll let you know in next chapter if it will be the epilogue or not ^^

Annika turned around and looked at Shivaay with pain.

"Annika... Where are you going?" He asked. She walked to him with small steps. She was afraid, afraid that she was wrong and that he was a monster like Aamon. As she neared him, he held her hand and made her sit down next to him.

"If you didn't have that much faith in me I would have never put him out of my body. This devil had pushed away my siblings and when you got to know about me being possessed you didn't turn away from me and you helped me. I would never be thankful to you for saving us." He said and Annika took her hand away.

"I did this for the whole world, not for you." She looked down. The witches and the Oberoi siblings looked at them and decided to leave them on their own.

"Annika look at me..." Shivaay said.

"No..." Annika stuttered.

"Annika, please." Shivaay persisted and she looked at him with pain visible in her eyes.

"Annika, I'm sorry for what I put you through. I cannot only put the blame on Aamon for the way I treated you because I wasn't gentle with you before him either. I was also a beast and he just aggravated my character."

"Shivaay you raped me on our first night. You beat me when I did small mistakes. You took your mistress to honeymoon and people mocked me and tarnished my reputation because of your doings! I will never forget your insults Shivaay." Annika cried.

"You said you loved me, was it true?" Shivaay then wondered and she just smiled painfully.

"For my bad luck, yes, I don't know how the heck I managed to fall in love with you. Despite your insults, my heart fell for the delicate gestures you did in between your beast aura." Annika wiped her tears away.

"That night... that night when Aamon overpowered me, when he forcefully took control of my body and took these girls home I had planned something else. I had planned to beg your forgiveness. I had brought flowers, chocolate, and tickets to Italy. I had broken up with my mistress, I had planned to see a therapist for my anger issues. I wanted to become a better person because I had fallen in love with you Annika." Shivaay swallowed his saliva as he choked on his words.

"When was it?" Annika asked.

"A year and a half ago, six months after our marriage." Annika put her hand on her face. She could feel her eyelids burning with the tears.

"I wanted so much to tell you that this beast wasn't the real Shivaay but you wouldn't have believed me. After all, I did bad to you as well. I'm not better than Aamon, I'm only lacking superpowers. Except for that, we're the same. I wanted to ask you for a second chance but I know I don't deserve it. I'm only asking for one thing. Please. Let me be part of the baby's life." Annika got up as if she had been stung by something. She didn't look at him and wished to disappear.

"I guess you were successful in your battle with Aamon." Maya smiled warmly as she saw her granddaughter in their home.

"Yes, but I lost in the battle with my heart." Annika sighed.

"Where are the others?" Maya asked.

"They're fine, they're at Shivaay's place, I left in a haste, I'm telling mom that I'm here," Annika said and sent a telepathic message to her mom, letting her know that she was with her grandma.

"I got a vision today. It was about you... By you, I mean Shivaay and you." Maya started. "I saw you being happy together." She added. "I saw you running after a kid and then he held you by the waist and started tickling you. And you said 'stop it jaan' as you tried to break free. And then, you kissed." Maya said and Annika didn't react.

"And what if he's bad. What if he hurts me again?" Annika asked.

"And what if your love changed him? Love can do wonders Sweetie. You destroyed Aamon with your love for Shivaay and you're still doubting? He did bad to you in the past, but maybe, just maybe, he can turn your future into heaven." Maya said and kissed Annika's forehead. "You will never know the outcome of your relationship if you don't give it a try..."