~10~

Hi guys! I'm back with a new part :) I hope you'll enjoy, I think next part will be the end, it depends on the length :)

All members of the witch clan were breathing heavily as they were facing Aamon. He was not good either, Mohini and Mreenal had managed to hurt him but only Annika could kill him and she was gone. However, they didn't lose hope and kept attacking him. Suddenly Aamon used his all power and threw a ball of fire towards Mreenal.

"Mom!" Mishti shouted and pushed her on time, while the mother was spared, the young lady wasn't and the ball hit her right on the chest.

"Di!" Mona shouted and ran towards her sister.

"Pay allegiance to me and I'll spare you, become my slaves, and accept to be under Aamon's rule," Aamon said menacingly while Mona cried on holding her sister's frail body. Mishti tried to heal herself but her powers were almost non-existent due to Aamon's spell.

"Keep fighting! You need to weaken him so that his spell will be weakened as well." Mishti whispered.

"We can't let Mahi's death be in vain," Mishti added. She handed a shuriken to Mona and smiled faintly.

"I don't even know why mama gave them to me, you're better at using them," Mishti said and closed her eyes. Mona suppressed her tears and closed her eyes as well as if to concentrate. Aamon was facing her back and she only had one chance before he counter-attacked her.

She breathed in deeply and then turned around while throwing the shuriken. Aamon looked down as the shuriken hit right on his heart.

Suddenly, the witches felt as if a boost of energy came in their hearts and they realized that their powers were back to them. Mona smiled and turned to Mishti and saw that her sister was glowing, she was probably healing her wounds.

"Madhavi stop the time," Mona shouted and the witch did as asked before Aamon could say anything then Madhavi ran to him and stabbed him, touching his heart. They knew he would only be weak but Annika only would be able to kill him.

"Why are you still fighting?" Aamon got up while smiling. He held Madhavi's neck and threw her like a mere object. You may weaken my energy but you'll never kill me. Your only chance is Mahi and she's already dead, look at her yourself!" Aamon said looking behind him to look at Annika's body but to his shock, she was no longer on the floor but she was floating while being wrapped in a blinding halo. He could see her abdomen being healed from inside. All the witches were looking at each other with disbelief then looking back at Annika who slowly opened her eyes. Her body seemed to be on fire as life invaded it. It had never happened before, no one had ever been able to come back from death.

Still glowing, Annika thrust her hand forward and it seemed like she was strangling Aamon as he was holding his neck while moaning.

"Meera change into a snake and wrap yourself around him!" Annika ordered and Meera did as she was told. Annika then closed her eyes and Meera's snake body was also engulfed by a glow. Then suddenly Aamon's body caught fire and his screams echoed in the house. Annika then flew until she was above him. She then knelt on his shoulders and held his head, with one firm move, she decapitated him with her bare hands. She then wished for his head to burn and it did.

"Meera, I want his heart," Annika said. Manisha helped her daughter to take Aamon's heart and Annika put it on fire as well before making the wind blow Aamon's ashes. After that, her body finally stopped glowing and she slowly came back on the ground.

Her family ran to her and hugged her.

"My daughter, how come you're back?" Mreenal sobbed while holding her daughter.

"I was supposed to be dead but I think I owe my life to this life growing inside me. I think when you managed to break Aamon's spell, the baby was able to use its powers to save his mama. I'm happy that all of you are fine." Annika said before she realized that Shivaay and his family were still in danger.

"Shivaay!" She whispered as she saw him laying on the floor. She went to him and held his head and checked for his pulse.

"Mishti! He needs to be cured!" Annika sobbed.

"I can't! I used too much of my energy to cure myself! If I do so I may kill myself!" Mishti explained and Annika held his head against her belly.

"Please baby! Save your dad.." Annika whispered. She closed her eyes while a glow left her tummy and covered Shivaay's body.

"Can babies really do that?" Manisha asked Mreenal.

"This is not any baby, after all, it's Mahi's baby. I don't know yet what's the extent of her powers but she's already so strong." Mreenal answered and Manisha hummed. At least Aamon wouldn't be there to spoil their happiness of having strong witches. After the baby cured Shivaay, her sisters put him on the couch, he was still unconscious but was out of danger. Then they all gathered their powered and freed Shivaay's family.

"Annika bhabhi!" The trio said in unison and hugged the young woman.

"Shivaay is a bad guy, I don't know how he did that but he imprisoned us in this wall and..." Rudra said in one go but then Annika put a finger on his mouth.

"Shh Rudy, everything is alright, Shivaay is not bad, he was possessed. But now everything is over." Annika said and explained everything, her real family, Shivaay being Aamon and the battle.

"So these girls are your real family?" Om asked and Annika nodded with a smile.

"And you're also a witch..." Priyanka frowned, Annika nodded again.

"That's awesome! You'll help me fight these idiots in college!" Rudra chuckled and everyone laughed at his antics but he only noticed one person's laugh. It was Madhavi's laugh that caught his attention.

As the young witch saw Rudra look at her, she looked down and blushed.

"Guys, Shivaay will probably wake up soon. As for us, we need to go." Annika said. "Take care, we'll try to meet soon." Annika and her family joined hands. Annika was about to teleport them but suddenly she heard his voice.

"Annika..."