Part 16

(Third person POV)
After yesterday sam set up a meeting at the treaty line with the cullens to they can discuss about grace which explain now.

"Why have you called this meeting" carlise asks looking at the pack.

"I called this meeting to discuss about grace" Sam says trying not to glare at the leeches.

"What about grace, is she hurt?" Esme asks worried for her mate.

"No she is fine but, we wanted to discuss how we are mates to her" Sam says wincing a little at the thought of him sharing a mate with the cullens.

"What do you mean?" Carlise ask looking confused.

"I mean she is our mate as she is yours" sam saying getting a little annoyed. He already didn't want to share her but he was also going to have to communicate with the leeches

"That's impossible!" Rosalie exclaims not believing anything those mutts are saying

"As much as we wish it wasn't true it unfortunately is" Sam says looking at the cullens. "We have already had this discussion with her yesterday and she is fine with it, she knows what we are so there aren't any complications"

'Wait she went to see them after we told her not to! We are going to have a long discussion with her' Alice thinks to herself and Edward giving her a nod looking angry.

"We will have to discuss this as a family and take your words to consideration thank you for informing us" carlise says wanting to urgently talk to his mate as he is disappointed she broke one of the rules

"Very well" Sam says then him and the pack shift and leave, the cullens leave not a second after.

(Graces POV)
'I wonder how their meeting is going. I feel selfish that I have all these people but I can't seem to accept the fact they would want someone like me.' My thoughts are interrupted when I get a call.

Grace: hello?
Carlise: gracelyn come meet us at the house now, we would like to speak to you
Grace: umm.. okay?
Carlise: see you soon

'Omg he used my full name, I think they found out I went behind their backs and saw the pack' I sigh and get up from my desk and change my clothes.
(Clothes)

~TIME SKIP~ I arrive at the cullens house

~TIME SKIP~
I arrive at the cullens house. I take a deep breath and knock on the front door. Jasper answer he looks mad. He doesn't say anything and just gestures for me to enter so I do. I go to the living room and see everyone mad standing up. Carlise points to the couch. 'Omg they found out I'm in trouble'. I sit on the couch and smile sheepishly

"H-hey guys what's up?" I ask hopeful they lighten up the mood

"You already know" edward says giving me a glare. I was about to say something when he puts his finger up signaling for me to be quiet.

" you went behind our backs and went to see them, I understand they are your mates as well, but you didn't even tell us where you were. We need to know where you are to make sure your safe, but we can do that if your not telling us where you are" esme says looking a little sad now but still mad. I was about to say something again but get interrupted

"You broke one of the rules meaning punishment, that punishment is you are to be by our sides or the packs  every second of every day, for a month "Edward says making my mouth widen.

"That's not going to work" I say looking at everyone.

"Why isn't it?" Emmett says

"B-because what about school or home" I say nervously. I mean I would love to spend time with them, but sometimes I need time to myself.

"School isn't a problem you have classes with each of us, and as for home one of us would be looking out for you" jasper says making me wanna face palm myself.

"This is not up for discussion" esme says sternly pointing at me. I nod. They all nod back at me.

After that whole thing we all calmed down. Right now I'm on the couch scrolling through my phone, Jasper is reading, esme is cleaning the kitchen,Rosalie and Alice are talking about shopping, Edward is sitting next to me watching me,  Emmett is playing video games, and carlise is telling the pack the rules and my punishment which goes for them as well.

I get a call from Dad. I look at edward 'can I go outside by myself and answer?' He just shakes his head. I huff and answer the phone.

Grace:hello?
Charlie: hey, I just wanted to let you know that apparently Bella went to Phoenix and got herself in some trouble so I'm going to Phoenix and bringing her back. I will be gone for a week or more considering the damage.
Grace: okay
Charlie: will you be okay by yourself?
Grace:yes I will, be safe and tell Bella I hope she's okay
Charlie:okay you be safe as well, bye

After dad hung up I looked up at everyone to see them smiling. I look at them confused.

"This means you will be staying at our house!" Alice says jumping up and down clapping her hands. I wonder how this is going to go.

(908 words)