Part 15

(Sams POV)
Today was the day we will tell grace about us being wolves. I am nervous, I don't want to loose her. We didn't tell her for a while because we wanted to get to spend time with her just incase she decided to not y'all to us again. It may sound selfish considering I have Emily but I need grace too. I can't live without her.

(Graces POV)
Today I am going to sams house to have an important discussion. Yesterday was everything I wanted, spending time with the cullens and teasing them. I'm still on edge after my dream, but I am trying to shake it off.

'I need new wardrobe'. I go in my closet and just put on a random outfit. I can't calm my nerves. What is so important they need to tell me?
(Outfit)

 What is so important they need to tell me?(Outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Hair)

I go downstairs and to my surprise dad isn't here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I go downstairs and to my surprise dad isn't here. He must have left for work early. Bella isn't here also, where has she been?. I go to my car and back out of the driveway.
~TIME SKIP~

I arrive at sams house. I am really nervous I can practically feel my heart beating out of my chest. I didn't tell the cullens I'm coming here. I know I'm breaking the rules but I just need to know this connection I feel.
~TIME SKIP~

Okay I have just been sitting in my car in front of sams house for 5 minutes trying to gather my thoughts. They probably think I'm weird I seen them give me glances through the window. Okay I'm going, I can do this. Taking a deep breath I get out the car and close the door. I go to the front door and before I can knock Jared's opening the door.

"Hey grace are you okay we didn't think you would come in for a minute there" Jared asks looking at me full of love and concern. Wait love?

"Yeah I was just thinking" I say giving him a nervous smile.

"Okay well come on we have something to tell you" Jared grabs my hand sending tingles down my spine and pulls me to the living. He sits me down on the couch and everyone looks nervous.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask looking at them weirdly. Whatever they have to tell me must be serious.

"We wanna tell you something but promise is you won't leave" Jacob says looking like he's going to break down at the thought of me leaving.

"What is it?"I ask nervously

"Just promise us, please" Leah says. Wow I never though Leah would be one to say please.

"Okay, I promise" I say giving them a reassuring smile. Sam takes a deep breathe and sits next to me.

Then they tell me everything. And I mean everything, starting how Sam was the first one to shift then last Seth. They told me about how I was their soulmate as crazy as it may sound. How they had been taking shifts patrolling making sure everyone is safe. The treaty with the cullens and how it started. I was in awe, I knew what they were but I just thought I was crazy. I have been in my thoughts I didn't realize I haven't moved.

"Grace? Are you okay?" Paul asks bending down to my level touching my cheek.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'm not going to leave you guys" I say smiling. Relief washed over all of their faces. Out of nowhere I'm picked up and spun around. I squeal and laugh surprised.

"You have no idea how happy that makes us" Jacob says smiling hard as well the others. I smile too, but it fades when I remember the cullens and how they are my mates. I sigh.

"What about the cullens" I ask in a whisper but they all hear me. I see the happiness gone from their faces.

"I'm sure we can talk to them and try to figure it out" sam says shocking me greatly. I smile and attack Sam in a hug almost causing him to fall back but hugs me back laughing.

I stay at Sams house talking and chatting with them. Emily makes dinner and for the first time I actually want to eat. I will only will be happier when the cullens are also by my side. I love all of them greatly even though I haven't said it, but I'm waiting for a special time.

(747 words)

The Cullens/WolfPacks mate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें