The dinner passed by quickly and they all found themselves going back to the inn. Her dad seemed to enjoy Sasuke's company. They had been discussing over the course of the entire dinner leaving Sakura and her mom feeling ignored. Every time she had been looking at her dad and her future husband talking, she felt a ball of happiness in her stomach. Things were good.

Her parents went to their room and Sasuke stopped Sakura in front of her door.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Goodnight."

"Our last night not being married." his eyes closed while he listened to her. "I just want you to be sure of yourself."

"Sakura, stop asking me this question. You know the answer."

"I know, I just... I'm nervous I think."

He poked her forehead. "You shouldn't be. I will see you tomorrow."

He watched her go into her bedroom. She waited until she heard him close his bedroom door and she jumped into her bed. She landed on something harder than her mattress.

"AH! You could've killed me!"

"Ino?!"

"Who else could it be you idiot. Who jumps into their bed like that?"

Ignoring her question she replied. "What are you still doing here?"

"Well I'm guessing you're nervous so I didn't want you to be alone. Move away from me, you're heavy." Sakura rolled to lay by her side. "How did the dinner go?"

"Pretty good, surprisingly. My dad and Sasuke talked for the entire dinner."

"Sasuke talked?!"

"Yes, he did. Stop joking about that, he is making a lot of effort."

"I know, I'm only teasing you. I actually enjoy his expressionless face. It's fun to talk to someone like that boldly and see them decompose in front of you."

"You're cruel, you know that?"

"Nah, I just like pushing people out of their comfort zone."

"Ino?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being by my side. It means a lot to me."

"Why're you getting all sentimental and all? We said to keep it for tomorrow."

"I don't care. I just want you to know that I am lucky to have a friend like you and I appreciate it."

"Yeah well, I'm happy to have you too. Go to bed now, you have a wedding to attend tomorrow."

"You laugh about Sasuke having trouble expressing his feelings but you're the same." Sakura yawned. "You just hide it by being funny and outgoing."

"Ah, don't try to analyse me now, just go to bed."

"You know I'm right. Good night."

"Mh. Good night."

-----------------------------------------

For those of you who don't know these are the outfits

For those of you who don't know these are the outfits. I had to research quite a bit about Japanese traditional weddings and I hope I got it right! I wanted to respect the settings of the world of Naruto. If I made a mistake about it just let me know and I'll correct it

IMPORTANT:

I need you to vote for something by commenting what you want. We are getting close to their first time sooo do you want:

- me to just skip over it and only imply that they did it

- a full lemon type chapter (soft)

- a lemon chapter (descriptive)

- a lemon chapter with warning and the same chapter with only implying so people can choose which one they want to read

I just want people to feel comfortable reading as I know some can be uncomfortable with lemon but I also want the others to be happy if they want lemon soooo just let me know ahah (If you're uncomfortable writing a comment with your choice just message me personally and I'll check the majority)

xx