🌸🌸🌸

Lana and Hyde were on his bed in a heated make out session. They were supposed to be studying, but Hyde had other plans. Hyde was on top of her, kissing her softly yet with passion. His hands were slowly making their way up her skirt when a knock on the door snapped them back into reality.

"What do you want Bud?" Hyde asked from the bed, sitting up. Lana sat too and started to pepper kiss to the back on his neck.

"We need to talk" His father responded 

Hyde sighed and kissed Lana one last time before heading to the door. Lana fixed her skirt and put her hair into a ponytail. She picked up her books that were thrown on the floor and was trying to study again.

After a little bit, Hyde came back in "Sorry about that angel" he sat down on the bed and put his hand on her thigh, absent mindedly rubbing circles on it

"It's fine. What did he want to talk about?" Lana asked turning her head to look at him

Hyde shrugged, "he just wanted me to kept the door open" 

Lana looked to the door that was still shut, "I'm guessing you didn't listen"

"It's fine. Your parents' lecture has him thinking that he's a good dad. He'll get bored of it soon and go back to not caring." Hyde shrugged, "No where were we?" he asked trying to kiss Lana again.

Lana pulled away, "Sorry we got to actually study"

Hyde sighed, "Fine" he said getting his book from off of the floor.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana sat in Hyde's lap with the guys. Eric called circle time to talk about his problems with Donna, which were all in his head.

"I haven't seen Donna in two days. She's been spending all of her time at the radio station." Eric whined like a child on punishment ,"This is a real problem."

"It's not a problem" Lana sighed, "You're just making it into a one. And if you ruin this job for Donna I'll kick your ass!"

"Oh, here we go again. Forman's got a problem." Hyde said rolling his eyes, "Well, you know what? Maybe I got a problem, man. Did you ever think of that?"

"Oh. Man, Hyde, I'm sorry. Go ahead, man, Unload." Eric said ready to listen to his friends problems 

"Actually, I'm cool." Hyde said with a smile, "And that's how you do it. You have a problem, and you hold it in, man. Now, leather up, fruitcake."

"I have a problem." Fez said on the verge of tears, "But I guess I'll keep it all inside."

"Hey, you guys...so, Leo agreed to sell me the El Camino for, like, 500 bucks." Kelso said, "So, what I need from you is...500 bucks."

"Hey, I'm Hyde. I don't feel anything. I'm just a frizzy-haired robot." Eric said shaking his hands and using his stupid imitation voice that he uses for everyone

"Hey! I'm Forman! I use the same voice to imitate everybody!" Hyde said in the same annoying voice that Eric used

"It's just that I... I...Nothing." Fez decided not to say what he was thinking.

"Wanna talk later?" Lana asked putting her hand on his knee

"Yes please!" Fez sobbed

🌸🌸🌸

Kelso had begged everyone for money and managed to get $500 out of Jackie in exchange for her being said back in full and Kelso being her slave. They went back to Leo's to get the car

Hyde and Lana were checking out the car, "You know it be pretty cool if you had a car. Then we wouldn't have to walk everywhere"

"And if I had a car like this then imagine all the things we could do" Hyde smirked as his hands started to go to her butt. 

"Yeah" Lana agreed as she started to rub his arms, "You could fit all my bags from the mall"

Hyde's face dropped and Lana laughed as she went over to Leo and Kelso.

"You know...I was gonna give this car to my son on his 16th birthday," Leo said softly as he looked at the car, "But then my old lady took him and split."

Hyde walked over and put a hand on Leo shoulder, trying to consoled him

"Yeah, wow. Sad story. Keys, please?" Kelso asked, 

Lana said in a warning tone, "Micheal"

"I can't sell you the car, man." Leo said 

Kelso sighed "Oh, man! Ah, I guess I understand." 

"Thanks, man." Leo said, "Hyde, I want you to have this car."

"What? No! You just said that you couldn't sell the car." Kelso yelled

"Well, I'm not selling it. I'm giving it to him, man." Leo said giving Hyde the keys, "He's family. He's the son I never had."

"Awww" Lana said thinking this was the sweetest moment ever 

"You just said you had a son!" Kelso yelled

"Yeah, and Hyde's the son I never had." Leo explained 

"Hey, Leo, man, thanks. You're the best. The car, the love, the wicked burn on Kelso." Hyde said

"Hey, man, need a lift?" Hyde asked Kelso, as he held the passenger door open for Lana.

A/N I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I will try to get on a better schedule for updating this story. Also, I'm writing my own short story called Summer Loving. It's going to be short and just for fun but check it out if you want to.