twenty-Five

Moving Day

Lana was helping Laurie pack up a few last minute things

Lana was helping Laurie pack up a few last minute things. Laurie would never admit it but Lana knew she was going to miss her room and the house.

"Wow, I can't believe my whorey older sister is moving out," Lana said hugging Laurie," I'm so proud"

Laurie laughed," well my bitchy sister, this is the end of an era. No more getting Eric in trouble together, no more getting dad to pay for stuff, and no more talking about boys at midnight while eating ice cream."

Lana's eyes started watering. She loved Laurie and she also didn't want to be the only girl in the house. Laurie and Lana hugged tight as Hyde walked in, carrying some clothes.

"Oh, man, would you look at the place. Its kind of girlie." He said looking at the purple walls and pink carpet.

"It's a girl's room Hyde" Laurie said as Lana walked over to the bed.

"Oh, so all those guys, they were just passing' through?" he asked with a smirk. Laurie just ignored him as Lana tried her best not to laugh," well, that's over. Welcome to Hydeville baby."

Hyde put his clothes in the closet while Laurie said," You know if I cared about this dump at all, that would totally creep me out"

"Really feeling the love over here" Lana said sarcastically.

"Come on, Laurie you're gonna miss your room," Hyde said," It's not like you have no feelings."

"ever" Lana added

"About anything"

Kelso walked into the room all excited for some reason, "Yes! I'm so psyched!"

"Aww," Laurie said,"Did you finally figure out how a thermos works?"

"No, I'm psyched about your new place, you know. 'cause whenever we fool around her, I'm always afraid that Jackie's gonna catch us." He said," And I don't want to hurt her because I love her."

"Sure got a funny way of showing it" Lana said rolling her eyes.

"Kelso, you are not allowed anywhere near my new place, ever" Laurie said

"Laurie...

"You know what? You freaks, you got about two minutes to deal with this little drama here, then get the hell out of my room" Hyde said dragging Lana with him to get more stuff.