Three

The Birthday

🌸🌸🌸

Lana's feet sat on Hyde's lap while her and the rest of the gang were engrossed in a slightly inappropriate tv show. Lana and Hyde shared the same look of disgust and confusion as they watch the program. Lana turned her head to see that everyone else had the same looks on their faces.

Hyde tried to move Lana's feet off of him, but every-time she would just put them back on his lap. This result in a petty bickering match between the two, even though they didn't care all that much about whatever it was they were fighting about.

"Does it bother anybody else that these women live in Hooverville?" Hyde asked still trying to get Lana's feet off of him."Technically, Petticoat Junction is down the track from Hooverville." Eric stated not taking his eyes off the screen. 

"The fact that you know that is disturbing and frightening to me" Lana said looking at Eric in disapproval.

"Okay, does it bother anybody else that they live down the track from Hooverville?" Hyde reworded. "It bothers me that they bathe in the town water tank." Donna said with cringe evident on her face. "With the dog." Lana added.

"It isn't the drinking water." , Jackie tried to reason, "It is the water for the train.". "It's still three naked women" Donna added. "with a dog." Hyde and Lana said at the same time."I want to be the Hooverville dog." Fez said with excitement.

"Yoo-hoo! Coming down.", Kitty announce walking down the stairs, "Now don't mind me. I'm just putting some clothes in. Eric, honey I thought you could wear this on your birthday. It's nice.You look so handsome in it.", she said while pulling up one of his dress shirts to show him."Oh and Lana you should wear that new black dress you got last weekend. It would look perfect on you"

"Why would we want to dress nice on our birthday?" Eric questioned already knowing that their mom was throwing them a party. "It's your birthday?" Kelso asked Lana completely oblivious. "Yes" she said an annoyed tone. Lana rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her mother.

"You never know what's going to happen on your birthday." Kitty said trying to give away her plans."Mom, do not throw a party for us" Lana said standing up to talk to their mother. "Listen to Mr.and Mrs. Popularity. Like I have time to plan you a party." Kitty said trying to cover up her plans, "By the way your sister Laurie's coming home from college for the weekend.No special reason. She just is". Kitty ran back upstairs before the twins could say anything else.

"You're getting a party.And best of all, it's a surprise." Donna said with fake enthusiasm.

"I just realized, Donna's older than you." Kelso laughed. 

"Only by a month." Donna shrugged. 

"Good for you, Eric." Fez said congratulating Eric.

"Good for me, what?" Eric asked confused.