sixteen

( LEGENDS )

chapter sixteen』➖ hate that I love you

"What the hell, Cooper?" Lauren yelled as she stood up as Colby also yelled, "mitchell trubisky, baby!"

"Fuck this, Dalton had a perfect throw," the girl grumbled while tossing the PlayStation controller to the other side of the couch, "he had one god damn job. It was to catch the fucking ball!" She said while yelling at the tv as Colby rejoiced in his lead in madden 20. There was less than twenty seconds in the game and she wasn't going to get that last minute winning touchdown. 

Lauren poured on the couch as Colby played the last of the game out.

"Are you two done?" Becky asked while walking into the living room, Kevin following at her heels.

"Another game?" She asked while looking back at Colby who was in the arm chair and shrugged which meant sure. He quickly shook his head no when Becky lightly hit him on the arm.

"In a minute," he said.

"Bitch you're just scared my cowboys will kick your bears' ass."

"Actually, I couldn't care less about that," Becky interjected, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant but if football is more important than okay."

"Back the fuck up," Lauren said as she looked at the two who tried to keep straight faces but ultimately couldn't, "football is always important," she said calmly whilst standing up, "and holy shit."

Lauren and Becky stood there in the middle of the couples Orlando Airbnb hugging while Colby smiled at his wife, who was nearly in tears, and best friend, "you're gonna be a mom, y'all are gonna be parents," she said while looking at Colby.

"Yeah," he said while hugging her, "that's normally how that works."

Becky and Lauren both hit his arm which caused him to gasp in exaggerated pain. "You're going to be an aunt."

"Wait," She said, "I was just gonna self elect myself that title- but seriously?"

"Yeah," Becky began, "I mean it's only fitting, when I first came to this country, to wwe seven years ago you were the person who stood by my side. You were the first friend I ever made here- and we weren't even in the same company, you helped me, trained with me and I'm never going to be able to thank you or repay you for everything you've done for me. You stuck by my side for seven fucking years, through the ups, downs, and quite literally rock bottom and I love you for it."

"I think you're okay too," Colby said from the side, which caused the two girl to glare at him, Lauren with tears brimming in her eyes and Becky with some falling down her cheeks.

"fuck off," Lauren told him as he raised his hands in defense as he walked out of the room the the best friends to share the moment in silence.

"So when the fuck did this..." Lauren trailed off while sitting down on the arm of the couch .

"Uh," Becky began, "like last week I was really sick and so Colby got me a couple tests and they all came back negative but I didn't really believe it so I got a digital one and it told me I was pregnant."

"so she's a surprise?"

"I guess," She said, "and she?"

"I won't except anything else," Lauren jokingly told her. Becky mumbled something but with a smile on her face as she playfully pushed her friend's shoulder.

The Irish woman spoke again, "I fucking hate that I love your dumbass."

Sorry about a late update, I just forgot
to post on Sunday

First part is inspired by Seth playing madden with aj on upupdowndown.