two

( LEGENDS )

chapter two』ー the phenomenal one and
                              the legend

『chapter two』ー the phenomenal one and                              the legend

Lauren sat in catering, eyes locked on the monitor which displayed the ring. Becky was there, microphone in hand, saying what ever creative had written up for her this time around.

Becky pranced around, black and yellow ring gear on. She kept yelling into the microphone, "come Wrestlemania, Lauren Lopez won't even get near my title-"

Becky's promotional rant got cut off by King of Kings playing. Lauren took this as her queue to make her way towards the gorilla, it was almost time for her moment.

Triple H climbed the steel steps and passed through the ropes, standing face to face with Becky.

"Look, Becky," he began, "I understand that you want your match with Lauren Lopez- but Wrestlemania is quite a few weeks away. And right now your just taking up precious show time."

Becky stood there, staring down the COO of Raw, never faltering. Hunter continued, "and-"

Hunter was cut off by the piano of Lauren's theme, the crowd cheering as she walked out. Lauren kneeled down and posed. Lauren then sat down, Indian style, in the middle of the ramp before bringing the mic to her lips.

"Forgive me sir for interrupting, but you're right, Wrestlemania is a few weeks away." Lauren pauses as if she was thinking, "so why don't we settle this now."

The crowd cheered, Lauren continued before either of the two in the ring could, "just a simple one fall match, ya know, think of it as a preview to Wrestlemania."

"Get a referee out here-" Becky began only to be cut off by triple H.

"I like that idea," he started, "but it's not best for business-"

The crowd booed, upset. Once they settle down Hunter continued, "I want to make it more interesting, if Becky wins, then she keeps her title."

Lauren and the rest of the crowd stayed silent, that part was obvious.

"But if Lauren wins- and I realize this may be a little unorthodox-" he cut himself off, "but if Lauren wins, then she retains the title, AND she gets to pick her opponent at Wrestlemania."

While Becky knew this was going to happen, she played the part. Quite well actually, the confusion and anger on her face was evident.

"Get me a ref out here and start this match," Triple H said while walking away, this match was in Lauren's favor, no matter the result. If she won the She was champion but if the lost then she still had a shot at Wrestlemania.

Smirking, Lauren set her microphone down before standing again. She marched down the ramp with pride, shrugging of her signature Lopez jacket before running and diving into the ring. She held her pose before standing up and sitting on the top turnbuckle.