fourteen

guess I forgot to upload last night, sorry

( LEGENDS )

chapter fourteen』➖ doing great

『chapter fourteen』➖ doing great

"When she gets here you can-"

"Hide and act like I'm not here?"

"No," drew said which caused Lauren to pout, "she's voluntarily watching your dog, you need to at least introduce yourself."

Lauren groaned as she threw her leather jacket on the back of the couch. Kaitlyn, Drew's second ex-wife was coming over the pick up the cats so we could stay in Orlando overnight for raw, she had also so graciously offered to watch rocky too.

"I just think it'll be awkward, she's gonna think we're fucking."

"Technically-"

"Shut up," Lauren told him as he just smiled.

"At least your not meeting the first one, I feel like that would be more awkward." Lauren laughed, Drew was kind of right though.

The girl sat down in the arm chair as drew placed Chaz into the little pet crate, Hunter going in next to Chaz's. Rock on the other hand was laying at Lauren feet drooling in his sleep.

The knock on the door prompted drew to to the door and Lauren up from her seat. the girl threw her jacket on over her blue camisole as she walked towards the door and greeted the new face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lauren," she said, putting a smile on her face as she shook the girls hand.

"Kaitlyn," the shorter girl said as drew handed her one of the cat carriers. Lauren turned around and whistled, "rocky, come."

Lauren picked up the dogs blue Dallas cowboys leash as he came walking over. Rocky perked up at the sight of a new person, alarmed as he furiously sniffed her.

"Hi," Kaitlyn said as he patted the dogs head. The three walked out of the house and towards the driveway where the girl's car was parked.

"Thanks for watching him," Lauren told her as she helped rocky into the SUV.

"Anytime," she said with a smile as she opened the driver side door. drew and Kaitlyn talked for a moment more before the girl got in her car with one last final wave, which the couple returned with smiles.

Drew and Lauren walked back inside but only stayed for a minute or two as they grabbed their overnight and work bags before walking back out. Lauren grabbed her boots as she walked out the door which she would later wear instead of her current white vans.

The two loaded their bags into Lauren's Jeep, the girl wanted to drive this time. Lauren places her hat on the dash and sunglasses on her face as they set off towards Orlando.

Over two hours later, a gas stop and some fast food, the two were in the performance center after checking into a near by hotel.

Currently, Lauren sat in an arm chair in Asukas room, Natalya on her lap and liv sitting on the arm. Nia and Becky were seated on the floor, the former was making her return to raw tonight.

"All I got to say is good luck nia and y'all ain't ready for my interview."

"Hey," the girls cried out, Kairi continuing, "you can't say that then not tell us what's happening."

"Don't look at me," Becky said as the girls looked at her to see if they knew the situation, "we can track down her man."

Lauren scoffed, "bold of you to assume he knows," she said with a smirk.

Nat went to respond but was cut off by Asuka walking out of her bathroom, "everyone, out. Liv and I gotta match that I need to win."

The girls all groaned but stood anyway and grumbled as they walked out, followed lastly by Asuka.

"I am being joined her by Lauren Lopez," Charlie said as the girl stepped into the view of the camera, "hi Lauren how are you considering what happen at the raw women's title match at Wrestlemania."

"I'm great, nothing better than being screwed out of your own title," the girl said bitterly but sarcastically, "I'm great, considering that Becky Lynch won the title due to an interruption when her boyfriend decided to take advantage of the no disqualification rule."

Charlie nodded before continuing after a moment of silence, "how are you planning on winning the title back? You're not in a qualifying match for women's money in the  bank ladder match. Are you going to challenge Becky lynch at money in the bank?"

"No, I don't want to win back my title because of a briefcase."

"So you're challenged lynch at money in the bank for a title match?" She asked.

"No, I have..." Lauren pauses pretending to think, "prior engagements to attend to during money in the bank."

"Like what? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well you remember how I said I didn't want to be Ms. Money in the Bank?" Charlie nodded, "well, actually, I want to be Mr. Money in the Bank."

Lauren stood there casually, like she hadn't just dropped that bomb as Charlie's eyes widened, "over the years and all around the world, I've held nearly every women's championships title for wrestling and I think it's time I hold a different title." She said before walking off. Charlie turned to the camera to say something that Lauren didn't catch.

Her heels clicked as she walked down the hallway, a smile on her face as she walked past Rey Mysterio who was cheering her after hearing her announcement. The girl gave the man a side hug as she laughed, "I'm making moves!"

"You go!" He told her as she walked away.

As soon as the girl entered catering she heard, "you bitch!" Lauren was pulled over to a table filled with the girls, "come one, you should've told us."

"It was supposed to be a surprise."

"Color us surprised," natty said at the girl who was still beaming.

"How'd you convince the McMahon's?"

Lauren didn't respond, instead she smirked and innocently shrugged.

"Vince is gonna kill you."

so I'm not even close
to finishing this book but
I've already started on
the second one