fifteen

( LEGENDS )

chapter fifteen』➖ the race

Lauren sat in the room with the creative team, including hunter and Stephanie

Lauren sat in the room with the creative team, including hunter and Stephanie. Surprisingly, they higher-ups weren't angry with her- hell they even supported it. So here the group was, deciding what the plan would be, after all it had been a long time with out a story line. A real storyline at least, not including the minor one she has with Becky.

It was official though, she was competing in the men's money in the bank ladder match. How she would earn her spot, well that would be shown during the nights episode of RAW. No matter what happened tonight, she would fight alongside five men for a briefcase hanging in the air.

"So are we all set?" Hunter asked, even though the answer was obviously known.

"Yes sir," a member of the team responded.

The girl shook her superiors' hands and politely thanked them before exiting the small conference room.

Lauren drug the black metal chair behind her in one hand with the microphone in the other as her theme rang out through the empty stadium.

The girl made her way into the unoccupied ring and opened the chair before setting it down in the middle face away from the ramp.

Lauren sat down and straddled the chair as the looked at the raw sign near the entrance of the gorilla.

"Two weeks ago, I said I wanted to be mr. money in the bank." She started, "one week ago, three raw members qualified for the men's money in the bank ladder match."

"Right?" Lauren asked with looked off at the announcers who nodded.

"And tonight, I'm out her to issue an open challenge to one of those men who are man enough to get out here and defend that spot against me."

Her arms rested on the back off the chair as she waiting for one of them to come out but they never did, "come on! Grow some balls and get the hell out here."

Lauren grew quiet as music sounded and bright, colorful lights shined out in the arena. She expected Aleister or Apollo Crews to walk out, the last person the expected though was Rey Mysterio. The girl practically groaned as she saw the masked man walked down towards the ring with a referee following closely behind him. It was kind of funny because Lauren had the height advantage during this match.

"Lauren," he began, "I guess since neither of the other guys want to face you, I will."

Lauren smiles at the older man, "Rey, you'll be a legend one day but I am the legend," she said as she stood and picked her chair up before throwing it out of the ring alone with the microphone. She then slid her jacket off and threw it over the ropes.