Wattpad Original
Mayroong 8 pang mga libreng parte

Announcement re: Wattpad Originals

Heya guys!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the continuous support that you are giving me and my stories, particularly Moving Into My Ex's House. This story has been very special to me since it has opened a lot of opportunities for me. I mean, who would have thought na ang story na sinulat ko nang dahil lang sa bored ako sa classes ko nung college at literal na nakasulat sa yellow paper ay mabibigyan ng chance na ma-publish?

So, thank you for that. Thank you for supporting the book kahit na English version na yung nasa libro. Thank you for attending the book signings and never forgetting the love story of Dwight and G.

Now, here I am, asking for another round of support. Recently, Wattpad has approached me and asked if I want this story to be part of Wattpad Originals. Sa totoo lang, ang tagal kong pinag-isipan 'to. I mean, may published book na nga, e. Pero I realized, minsan lang din kasing magkaroon ng ganitong opportunity. I want to explore more stuff. I want to know kung ano pa nga ba yung mga pwede kong i-improve. I want to see if I could really earn while doing something I love.

And I believe that joining the Wattpad Originals could help me do that.

As you may have noticed, I'm once again trying my best to write as often as I could. I'm trying to go back to the active Raice that people once knew. I'm striving to be better and to explore different themes, genres, and writing styles. With your support, I could continue doing that in the next few years or even longer.

I really hope that you can support me and my story on this journey.

Thank you, dear readers!

Love,

Raice