Chapter 9: Good news

- Next day-

    When i woke up , i heard knocking on my door. I got up and rub my eye's,  then i changed into a skirt,and into a new white shirt. I walked to my door and opened it. There was letters on the  door step. I knew one of them was a mail that i have  been waiting for, the another two i didn't  know. I picked up the letters and closed the door. I walked to the table and  sat down . One of the letters where from paris...... i think i finally  made it in  the a school that i wanted to go. I have been saving up just to go to the school.  I guess i'll  be leaving  my friends.... kate, alois, and ciel....., i put  down the letter down and look at the others. On of them were from  ciel and the other one was from alois. I rolled  my eye's  and smiled. I got up and put the letters on my bed, then i grab my satchel and put on  my boots. When i finished  ,i walked out of my house and started walking.

I decided  to go to ciel's  house to vist him. Then i heard  footsteps  behind me, i looked behind  and it was kate. Kate hugged my from behind me. I rolled my eye's  and  gently  pushed her off.

"Heeeyyy sam"

"Morning  kate" i said while  i put my hair in a pony tail

"So where you going?"

"Probably  go vist ciel"

"It's  seems like you like him..." kate said with a  little smirk on  her face

"Maybe i do Maybe i don't "i looked over at her

  While  i looked over at kate , i thought  about  who am i going to  hang out with in paris. I barely  know  anyone. I continued  to walk with kate and kate was beside  me. While we were walking  , we past by  the window with the bunny.  I stopped  at the moment  and looked at it. Kate looked at my clueless. She tug my arm as.

"Samantha  lets goo"

"Kate wait...." i said while looking  at the bunny

"Wait sam, do you want that bunny?.."

I looked at her and noded

"Yeah i know i want the bunny to sam,but we can't  afford  it"she looked at the bunny

"Well lets go kate " i looked away of the bunny and started walking

"You okay samantha? " kate asked as she stoped me from  walking

"No actually......"

"Why sam?  Tell me " she tuged on my shirt

"Well i got into this  school  that i always  wanted to go"

"That's great  samantha!" She smiled

"Well yeah it is, but my school is in pairs"

"Really?  Isn't  pairs far!   And that means i won't  see you anymore! "

"Kate  clam down.... alright?" I looked at her

Kate looked at me with a little frowned "okay samantha......"

"I'll  be leaving  tomorrow kate ..." i looked down

Kate hugged me and i hugged her back. Im really going  to miss everyone.