Chapter 6 : love?

Me and ciel continued  to  dance then this  other boy came and grabed my arm.

"Ugghhhh...." ciel  said and he grabed me again

"Who was that ciel? Do you know him" i asked

"Yes i do samantha we will talk with him after  this dance"

    Kate once told me outside  that ciel doesn't  like to dance that often. Well now he is.... with me. He smiled, ate, danced with me. Girls are probably getting  kinda piss,probably  at me .  They wanna probably  kill me right now but if  they try to kill me i'll kill  them first.

When the dance was over ciel slightly  smiled  and looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled back. Then ciel grabed  my hand and walked to the boy that tried to dance with me . When we were walking  kate ran up to me.

" Samantha  how is it going" she whispered 

"Good "

"Thats good well i'll go now .... and hello ciel" she bowed like ciel was a prince.

"Hello kate  now if you excuse  me  i have to talk to someone " he contiuned  to walk

    We continued walking  and we saw the boy. He was wear almost  the same type of clothes like me,but with shorts. Ciel went up to him and talked.

"Hello alois"

"Why hello ciel " he said and looked over at me "well who is that standing  next to you  ciel"

I just stood there and let ciel talk to alois. Alois  had blue eyes, and   blonde  hair.  Ciel looked over at me while  i looked at alois while  ciel was talking

"Her name is samantha  alois" ciel rolled his eye's  at alois

"Thats a pretty name...and my name is alois, samantha nice to meet you "

"Nice to meet you too alois"

Alois took my hand out of ciel  and looked at me. Ciel  growled and just walked away. Alois  was probably  ciel's  enemy or not his very best friend. I looked  back at alois and  looked over at ciel. Alois put his arm around  my waist and i keep looking at ciel.  Ciel sat down at the same table and looked down like he was failure. 

"Alois can i go back with ciel " i asked as i looked at alois

"Alright  then go back with mr. Phantomhive "he rolled  his eye's  and let go of me.

   I walked over  to ciel and sat next  to  him. Ciel looked up at me and sighed quietly. Ciel was probably  jealous  of alois kinda flirting  with me . Ciel  grabed my hand even though  the dances was over. Ciel looked at  me and wrap his arms around  me ....like a hug. I hugged him back and he smiled. Ciel just wanted me, thats all....nothing  else but me.