Chapter 1: A simple day

Samantha pov:

It was a normal day for me. I woke up from my sleep then i stretched while i was getting up. After when i woke up, i went to my kitchen. I didn't have a big house like other people. I just lived in the small white house in a block all by my self. I just wished my parents where here.......... but they can't be here. When i walked into the kitchen, i just got a apple on my table and walked back to my room.I put down the apple on my bed and i started to change. After i changed, i look in my mirror and i saw my self in my usual type of clothes that i wear. A simple white shirt with pants and shoes. When i finally finished getting ready i grab my satchel and my apple then i walked out of my house and started walking.

While i was walking, i look in my satchel if i had enough money for this thing that i always wanted. My parents would always tell they where going to get it for me but they didn't get it for me. It was a bunny that i would always see while walking to the grocery store. The bunny was kinda like light blue , it wore a eyepatch and it would have a little hat. When i always past by it, i would stop at the window and look at it. It was like beautiful to me but i thought it wasn't to some people.

When i finally made it to the apple stand where i usually but fruits. I saw this tall guy where mostly black buying apples. I usually don't see him around here. Then he looked over me and walked torwds me. I didn't know what to do, so i just let him walked torwd me.