Chapter 3: A Crazy day

When I walked out of my house, I locked my door and continued walking. While I was walking, I look in my satchel and took out the paper that sebastian gave me. I looked at the paper and It said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciel phantomhive
     Come to the party tonight at 8. We will be having a prize at the end of the party.                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                             |
Thank you.                                                                       |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

    A prize at the end.....it could be the bunny that i always been  wanting.  I continued  walking and I saw girls walking the same direction to the mansion. Mostly all the girls were wearing dresses and i was probably  the  only  one  wearing  these type of clothes.  I just  sighed quietly and continued  walking.  Mostly  everyone  in the block was going to the party.

      It was 7 while i got to the  mansion.  The mansion  was beautiful . It was just huge . I decided  to sit down  in the grass and waited  for the doors  were going to open. Everyone  was waiting to go inside.  Then.... a girl sat down next to me. She had blonde long hair and her eyes where brown. I looked over at here and see looked at me .

"Hi , my name kate and whats yours "

"Samantha"

"Nice to meet you samantha " she smiled  at me "hm that's  unusual  for  you wear that type of  clothes"

"Well dresses aren't  my type " i said while i fixed my bow 

"I like it to be honest  ....i mean i don't  like dresses that much too"

"Yeah i know"

  We continued talking  and we got along. Then it was 8, the mansion  doors open  sebastian  was standing  by  the doors and smiled . Like  always . Then everyone  started walking  in.

"Lets go!!!! "

"Wait wait kate"

"Fineeee "she said as she was getting  up.

Then she grab my hand and started  running  in the mansion . While  we were  walking  to the doors ,sebastian  looked at me and slightly smiled.