chapter 5

Back to the restaurant

After all the customers left they decided to close. “Kumaoh, Cha eun woo.” Min ah said to her friend who was there for her from beginning.

“It was nothing, I just did it for a friend.” He smiled at her. Min ah was worried perhaps he got sick or something since he looked sad then she checked his temperature by feeling his forehead with her hand.

“ Are you okay?, you don’t look good.” Min ah continued as she said this but Eun woo just felt his heart beat hence he removed her hand since he did not forgive himself for rescuing her.

Eun woo’s p.o.v

Min ah mianhaeyo, I am even ashamed to stand in front of you. The way you worry about me makes me even more confused that my heart starts to beat, I wonder if you feel the same way I do when I care for you.

“Arasso goodnight, should I take you home?” I asked her but she said she had to finish some work.

I continued walking heading back to my home. Min ah I keep hiding a lot from you, I wonder when will I have the courage to go to you without hurting our friendship. I thought of how foolish I am.

“Sir, we’ve come to take you home

“Sir, we’ve come to take you home.” A voice came out in front of my house. It was my father’s Secretary Min doo. That finalizes my other secret. Min ah doesn’t know I am a child born with silver spoon. The heir of my father’s company.

A while ago

Jungkook’s p.o.v

Min ah was so surprised that it was me. She didn’t expect she looked beautiful as always. “Jungkook?, it’s you what are you doing here?, I thought you were some pervert.” She cried even before I answered she didn’t give me a chance to say anything how talkative she was.

“Wait!, are you here with your hyungs?” She asked me as she was about to leave but I hurriedly grabbed her hand.

“Wait!” I cried as she just stared at me blankly but I decided to let go since I was just speechless. “Aniyo, we came to see ahjummah.” I said to her “arasso, wait for me.” She cried rushing back to the restaurant.

“Ne, I Will wait for you.” I muttered to myself as I decided to join my brothers in the car who were busy waiting for me.

“Yah!, did you meet her?” My hyungs asked me as I told them that she was busy and we had to wait.

I stayed at the window as I checked how busy she was. She did not even thank me or grant my wish. What if she asks?, should I ask her out? I thought having closed my eyes.

 What if she asks?, should I ask her out? I thought having closed my eyes