chapter 3

Shin Min ah’s p.o.v

I hurriedly went home since granny was in need of me. I felt bad I couldn’t continue seeing the idols pretty faces they were so cute . Aish!, get yourself together they are so young.

“So did you meet them?” Granny kept on asking me as I just nosed with a smile. “Ooh, my granddaughter is really pretty, they must have fallen for you already.” Granny joked

“Granny!, you know I have a boyfriend and we are about to get married.” I cried in excitement

“Poor girl, your still lying about going to get an engagement, what if it isn’t?” She cried as she laid down on her couch.

“Granny I’m sure he’s going to propose to me, it’s has been seven years already, and he promised me since high school.” I smiled at her.

But she just sigh, minding her own business as I checked his picture on my screen

My seung gi bogoshipieo, but he was going to be back this week. “Saranghae.” I muttered under my breath remembering how sweet and secretly we dated since high school.

” I muttered under my breath remembering how sweet and secretly we dated since high school

That evening

In the boys dorm

Jungkook’s p.o.v

We were both having dinner together as my hyungs and i just laughed and talked. We made fun of each other.

“ Hey, did anyone know that ahjummah had a granddaughter?” Jimin cried as we all stared at him. “I knew!, she has an eldest granddaughter.” Namjoon cried telling every one how ahjummah told him about her.

” Namjoon cried telling every one how ahjummah told him about her

“She wanted to arrange a blind date for me to meet her.” Namjoon kept on talking as we all complained at him for not telling us.

“So what about her?” J hope asked who was busy listening.

“She came as a delivery today she’s really pretty, It made me wonder if I could get a chance with her.” Jimin hyung chuckled

“She’s really pretty and charming you couldn’t imagine how Jungkook kept on smiling and complimenting her, it was as if he wasn’t the shy Jungkook anymore!” Jimin hyung narrated to my other hyungs as I kept denying despite knowing it was true.