Me as a Person

Who am I? You might wonder? Well, first of all, I'm not stupid. I will NEVER share my adress, my age or any personal infromation other than my name which is SUPER common. So, I'm Z. Yeah. My name starts with a Z. <3 Zaynab is a pen name

So, in my bio, y'all can see what I like to do, that type of stuff, but I'm going to go over that more, and just show y'all what I'm about.

1) I LOVE to read, write, sketch, craft and blog. I actually started wrting at a REALLY young age, and I have my wonderful parents to thank for that. (Sesame Street was how I got goin'.) I would always grab a book and try to read it, and sometiems I'd ask my sister to help me. I wrote my first book, "The Good Dog" out of printer paper and stapled it together. I had been so excited, and I brought it in to my Kingder-Garden class and showed it off to my friends and teachers. I love to craft, and y'all can check out my blog for craft ideas: justabookwormygirl.weebly.com. 

2) I love old movies and new movies, and here are some of my favorites. I love Victorious, the 2010 show, and I love Aladdin Live. (ahhh, the magic!) I love Titanic and Avatar as well, by the way.

3) I love music, like Demi Lovato (she has such an awesome voice!) and I love the boy band Why Don't We and I'm a 1D fan. I love Pop Music, and SHAWN MENDES! <3!

4) I like to bake and make banana bread and apple pies and lemmmoooon mooooussseeee!!!!

5) I love Canada, and just everything about Canada. 

6) I hate hate. I'm pretty humble.

I am a muslim and proud. If you have any question about it, comment here. Peace out.