Accusations of the Successor! Fated Battle Between Men!

Start from the beginning

"That makes a lot of sense actually, if he were to choose a successor it would be someone that reminded himself of his past. Nobody knows anything about All Might's past except for All Might himself. Whoever this successor is, was probably a lot like him when he was that age. He won't answer our questions about his past since that's private so it's best that we don't pry." Hearing this Bakugou once again scoffs but secretly his stomach drops in his chest fearing that All Might was once quirkless like Deku.

"Yeah it's not nice to ask a bunch of prying questions. No wonder Aizawa hates the media; they don't know what questions not to ask. Whoever it is, they're probably pretty strong though." Ochako says as they take their seats waiting for the next teacher to arrive.

The class begins talking amongst themselves, the girls grouping up to gossip about the UA romances that have been brewing in the upper classes. Kirishima makes it a point to challenge every guy in the class to an arm wrestling match as they wait for the teacher to arrive. Bakugou, in his typical fashion, just grumbles and stares out the window contemplating on who could be the holder of One for All. During the mingling, an excited and low booming voice is heard from the hall outside the room. "I am..." He says and the class goes dead quiet. "Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might exclaims as he slams the door open. The class starts murmuring about his hero suit and how he's the teacher.

"The big surprise is I am the teacher for the heroics course!" All Might exclaims. "Today's class we're starting Heroics 101! This class will consist of exercises ranging from rescue and relief efforts in natural disasters to all out villain combat with your classmates as the villains! For today's lesson we will be doing just that! We're doing Combat Training!" All Might exclaims causing the students to celebrate the premise of getting to fight. "But, what are heroes without their hero suits!" He shouts, pressing a button on his desk releasing several shelves from the wall holding cases for the student's hero suits.

"Go get these on and meet me at training field beta in 10 minutes!" All Might exclaims before rushing out the classroom. The students rush over to grab their cases and sprint to the locker rooms to put on their hero suits.

At testing ground Beta, All Might awaits the arrival of his class, he takes a small break from his buff form. Soon the students make their way down the corridor to the training field and All Might buffs up to greet them. "Ladies and gentlemen. Now you're starting to look like real Heroes!" He exclaims seeing the class in their hero attire but noticing that his successor still isn't present. Though the quick footsteps assure him that he's on his way. Izuku makes it out of the corridor apologizing for being late having gotten the zipper stuck on the back of his suit. The class, for the most part, stare in awe at his costume. Full plate gauntlets with boosters on the back, steel sole shoes, a utility belt. Visior, mouth guard the whole nine yards. The only thing he seems to be missing is a cape to go with it. 

	"Wow! Your suit is amazing Deku! I should have been more specific with what I wanted for mine

"Wow! Your suit is amazing Deku! I should have been more specific with what I wanted for mine. It ended up being a skin tight bodysuit." Ochako says with a slight blush on her face. Izuku covers his nose so as to not get a nosebleed from looking at her accentuated curves due to the thin fabric.