XXXVI ❥❥❥ Ep9- Monkey and Iceface

Start from the beginning

Her grey eyes suddenly turned to him, and Andrew gripped his sling bag tighter.

"Oh, what are you- an accomplice huh?" She greeted in a furious tone, while wiping the blood in her handkerchief. She began marching towards him.

"Y-y- You Monkey!" He remarked (dumbly, if he could comment a few hours later in the future) in the spur of the moment, like a dog tucking his tail between his legs, he bolted to the other side of the hallway.

"O-Oi, come back here you little rascal!" She screamed, while chasing him through the courtyard with a speed that Andrew was so sure the common Noblesse shouldn't have.

He's so gonna report this bullying to the student council!

"You're the one with the camera aren't you?!"

"I don't even have a camera you—"

"Delete that picture!"

💚 💚 💚
A R I S T O T L E

Aristotle Oriel regarded the both of the with calm green eyes. He shifted from a shaking Andrew Skotadi (who had a considerable bruise on his left eye), and a self satisfied Angel Chapelle. Andrew was drumming his fingers on the armrest, and Oriel noted the sheer amount of magic suppressor rings adorning his fingers. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place- objectively speaking he was dealing with the future Duke Skotadi and the Daughter of Marquis Chapelle (who is also the leader of the Vieux Riche faction). This was just a delicate but annoying ordeal.

Of all the people to cause havoc, it just had to be these overly privleged and high level lot. First, Adrien Rosemond and his long streak of breaking rules from the disregarding dress code and even skipping classes. Then, just when Aristotle Oriel had finished giving him demerits, he just had to walk up to a corner and see Angel Chapelle and Andrew Skotadi engaged in what could only be classified as a street fight. They weren't using magic, and Angel was one sidedly hitting Andrew Skotadi (who was trying not to fight back but hurling accusations at her).

He felt a vein pop in his forehead when he summoned vines just to pry them off each other.

He dragged the both of them to the student council room still restrained by vines. They had half the mind not to break free from their restraints, when they obviously could (Andrew with his volatile Ice Magic and Angel with her telekinesis).

And now they were sitting across each other, glaring like petulant children.

Aristotle Oriel never had siblings but he considered the student body as his little brothers and sisters. But, if having siblings is like dealing with Adrien, Andrew and Angel everyday then maybe he's born lucky to be an only child.

Lyra placed a hand on his stuff shoulder. Her warm smile made him relax for a split second.

"So let me get this straight, Lady Chapelle here," He looked at Andrew Skotadi, while motioning for the delicate looking silver haired lady. "Is violently punching a second year?"

Andrew nodded sullenly.

"And Lady Chapelle here, you chased Andrew Skotadi...." He could already feel the headache coming. "Because he was peeping at the girl's changing room."

"I wasn't!" Andrew interjected, the Skotadi blue eyes gleaming murderously.

"Oh you were there!" Angel screamed back. "I'm pretty sure you're an accomplice."

"Wait, I was supposed to give my spare gym clothes to Clara," He rummaged through his bag, taking out a fresh set of grey gym clothes. "Our clothes got switched in the laundry." He elaborated.