Elena Margavine ✘ SPINOFF

« If Elena was the one who got reincarnated PART ONE »

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

« If Elena was the one who got reincarnated PART ONE »

i.

Death.

She had believed once upon a time that heaven or hell comes after death.

Her life wasn't exactly the most exciting, nor was it something remarkable and memorable. It wasn't something someone could turn into a best selling book, but in her life she was happy and content. She died at the ripe age of 78, in a warm hospital bed surrounded by her children and grandchildren. She had closed her eyes, grasping her daughters hand with a wistful smile on her face. Perhaps she would soon see her husband in heaven?

She did not.

When the first life ended, her second life began. The moment she closed her eyes, she opened them again- to reveal an unfamiliar room and an unfamiliar life. She stared at the unfamiliar face in the mirror, expecting to see greying hair, wrinkles and eyes aged with wisdom only to meet the cherub face of a young girl with bright brown eyes and a curly bush she called hair.

Like any self-preserving person, she screamed.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA !!!"

ii.

She was now Elena Nicola Margavine. Her surname sound like it's some kind of expensive margarine but she paid it no mind.

She is now Elena Nicola Margavine, the only daughter of Duke Edward Margavine and Duchess Elise Margavine (née Clement). She is also the older sister of young Mitchell Margavine, the heir to the Margavine Fortune.

In this life she had to make lots of adjustments. The cultures were so vastly different, and it appears to have taken a cross between Medieval and Modern Europe. It was crazy, everything she learned in her past life was tossed to garbage. This world itself had it's own sort of history, there was no Bubonic Plague or World War One and Two. It had Dark Ages, Light Revolution, Aposynthéto Flu and many more mind boggling, logic defying events one only sees in fantasy movies. And oh, did she mention she had magic?

The world itself has magic, it's in the air, in the ground, in the water, everywhere however only a select few creatures could harness the world's magic. Humans generally do not have magic. It would take no idiot to guess that magic in this world was so coveted that the human king Tycheros banished the "creatures of the dark". During his quest, the blessed human king managed to harness the world's magic and shared it to his allies.

In the modern world, the creatures of the dark were laying low and humans dominated the plains, the mountains and the fields. There are five families with magic- The Diatiro Family with their Light, The Skotadi Family with their Waters and Winds, the Rosemond with their Fire, the Margavine with their Electricity and finally the Oriels with their Nature Magic.

✧ Lovelorn ✧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें