°∘ 7 ∘°

*WARNING*

I'VE WARNED YOU !! 

DON'T REGRET- 

Kai keep looking at Soobin who's been out of himself since this morning. Did he hit his head or something? He need to realize there's a whole cutie in front of him staring at him like he's the world to him. 

Soobin snaps out of his thought when he heard a ding sound from the tapping sound from the spoon on the glass. 

"Ah, I-I'm sorry.." stuttered the taller. 

"Are you talking to Yeonjun, perhaps?" Kai pouts cutely, showing his most adorable side.

The color on Soobin's face was totally obvious as he saw the cutie pout, making his cheek round up and thousand times cuter. He looks away and nod slowly.

Kai gave him a quite scary glare while pouting, that's kinda hot, Soobin gotta admit cause this gal whole existence is a blessing. Soobin surely won't meet anyone that will give him feelings like this, despite being just a few weeks have met. 

"W-what?" Soobin gathered the courage in him and face Kai direct into his eyes. 

He felt again to those puppy eyes of the cutie, it was round and brown, a very beautiful sight to capture. He could just look into those eyes of him all the day, but of course that would make him bashful. 

"I'm more important or Yeonjun is?" 

"What are you saying?" Soobin's voice break a bit as he was shocked upon the question given.

"Me , or him?" 

There was an awkward silence between them

Before Soobin opening his mouth to answer, Kai said,

"Never mind, I'm just teasing you." a fake smile breaks out and faded instantly as he look down to cut his steak.

Soobin noticed a bit gloomy look on the cutie. Feeling sorry, but couldn't bring himself to confess, as he is also confused with his feelings, he keep quiet, looking at his food. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅• SOOBIN'S POV •⋅

As I saw the expression on his face change, I immediately regret and hated myself for being so vague. I need to be more confident in myself and believe in what I'm feeling. I should've the courage to be able to express what I truly feel for him. 

But the risk is too big, what if he's actually just playful? It's not like I'm that professional enough to know more about these things. 

Depends on what Yeonjun said, this might be true but I'm too afraid. 

I was shivering inside, when suddenly I heard a faint voice echoing in my mind, 

"You can do it~"

 "Be brave!!" 

"Good luck ~" 

I heard these voices which encourage me face my feelings and him properly, not going to regret it later or sooner. As I felt a warmth embrace given to me, I lift my head up, looking at the cutie who's still slicing his steak slowly. 

I took a deep breath before releasing it, and stand up, bend myself forward to reach the cutie,

I lift his head up, and slowly pressing my lips against his. I can feel the hot sending through my bodies, and sweat dripping off my neck like waterfall. I can't believe I'm getting this nervous just to kiss someone- my love. 

As I back away, he pulled me, how much strength does this kid have, and putting another kiss onto our lips. This time, he play with my tongue playfully and I moaned a bit. He's quite good at this, ain't lying. His soft lips made me lose my mind, not thinking straight. I tried to pull away as I felt really embarrassed but he keep our lips tighten, deepening it with his playful tongue. As we played with it, he moan a bit and it was cute. I believe I sense something bulging under.

After a moment, we back away, pulling away our sweetest moments- our kiss. There's a saliva string but we didn't care as I guess there's nothing sweeter than his lips, not even breads I've been eating. 

I sit down on my chair, and we just keep looking at each other, like I said, I stare at him like he's my everything. 

I think his lips is now my favorite snacks. 

After a moment of silence, I finally be true to him, and to my feelings.

⋅•☽ I love you, Kai ☾•⋅

I WARNED YALL DIDN'T I? OKAY IT WASN'T EVEN THAT HAWT - 

YES I SUCK AT THIS COZ I NEVER KISS SKSKSK- 

THIS STORY SOON WILL BE FINISH <33