Suprise

I am switching to First person P.O.V it makes writing like 10 times easier. So here it goes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roselyn's P.O.V
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I am kissing Eric! I have always wanted to but I never knew if he liked me, but now I know that he does. I hope that he really likes me and isn't just doing this because he wants to be human again. Oh man Eric is so hot. I think I might die oh wait I can't. Wait wh-what's happening, this light, I can't see.

Eric's P.O.V
Wow I never really knew how I felt about Roselyn but now I know she is the one for me. I never want to leave her side. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Well the rest of the time we have with each other which is a long time since we are ghosts. What is that? It's blinding, I can't see! It hurts!

Lucy's P.O.V
The light had dimmed and I was surprised to see Roselyn standing in front of me, but she wasn't the same. She was whole. She was also blushing from kissing Eric and I looked down to see Eric laying on the floor, in pain, from the light. We rushed to his side and helped him up, but I was hesitant to touch him. What if it actually didn't work and Roselyn and Eric just look whole but they are still ghosts. Roselyn helped Eric up and they stood there. I was looking at them and they were looking at me.

We were standing there for a few minutes. Finally someone said "So did it work?" I answered "I don't know. How do we know if it worked?" Roselyn said "Well, I guess if you can touch us than it worked." Hastily I went over andI reached for Roselyn's arm, but before I could touch it I retracted my arm. "What if it didn't work?" Roselyn and Eric looked a little mad at me, so I reached for her arm again. I closed my eyes and touched it. I could feel her arm. It worked. I opened my eyes and I saw roselyn and Eric as happy as can be.

I didn't know what to do. What do you do when your friend is a ghost but now is human? "Hey guy, I'm really happy for you but what are we suppose to do now? Cuz I have never had a friend go from ghost to human before." They looked just as confused as I was. They didn't know what to do either. Roselyn said "Well I could really use something to eat, since ghosts can't eat anything." Oh yeah, I kind of forgot ghosts can't eat. "Sure. Eric do you want something?" "Yeah that would be great thanks." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed them something to eat. When I gave it to them I sat down and said "So, what are you guys going to do with your new lives?" They just shrugged. I could see they had a lot to talk about. So I decided to go back to bed, since it is the weekend.

Roselyn's P.O.V
Lucy went back to sleep and Eric and I stayed up to talk. "So, Eric. What are we going to do? We can't stay with Lucy forever." He had that I'm-thinking look on his face. "Your right. What should do?" I didn't know. It eventually hit me. "I know what we should do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will update soon. I promise.