I See The Light

Roselyn didn't know what to say. Was the legend true or was it something a human made up for publicity? On the inside Roselyn was hoping that the legend is true.

Roselyn was hoping Eric wouldn't find out because she didn't want things between them to be weird. She doesn't know if Eric feels that same way. On one hand if he didn't fell the same way then they know they would never be human again, but on the other hand if she never tells him then there is no chance of them ever becoming human. Roselyn had a big dilemma.

By the time Roselyn had thought about what she was going to do, it was already dark outside and Lucy was going to bed. Eric, innocent Eric, was sitting on the couch and Roselyn seized the opportunity to talk to Eric. She told him everything. From the legend to how much she actually liked him. He used that time to say "Roselyn, from the time I first met you I had liked you and my feeling towards you haven't changed. I still love you and I always will. of course I would use this opportunity to become human again, if it means getting to be with you" Roselyn started to cry, but hey weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy.

For the rest of the night Roselyn and Eric talked about anything and everything. Eric asked when she was born, she asked what he had done after she had died, and he asked why she never moved on. She never gave him a definite answer. All she said was "Because." Eric didn't bother to ask what she meant by that because he knew he would never get a straight answer from her.

Morning came around and it was about four o'clock and Roselyn and Eric were ready for their first, and hopefully not their last, kiss. Just as Roselyn and Eric were about to kiss Lucy walks out of her room. They kiss and Lucy says "Roselyn what are you doing?" She didn't answer but after a few seconds something was happening. A bright flash if light was coming off of both of them. The light was blinding. Nobody could see anything. Then the light started dimming and Lucy was able to see again, but what she saw was surprising........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter after editing the previous chapter I basically had to rewrite this entire chapter. Hope you liked it.