The Invisible Girl

There once was a girl and her name was Roselyn Echo. She was loved by everyone that met her, but one fateful day she died, and didn't leave. She became invisible. Five years after Roselyn died another little girl and her family, The Carmelo's, came to live there.  The realtor said "There was a little girl that had died in this house." The Carmelo's didn't listen. They thought that the realtor was just telling an old ghost story. All they kept saying was this house is perfect, but little did they know is that was about to change.

The Carmelo's bought the house against what everyone had told them. So, once the Carmelo family moved everything in to the house they found a separate room for Lucy. They never really knew how many rooms there were because everyone dreaded going into that house. When they showed Lucy her room, they thought it was the perfect size for all her toys and other things. But what they didn't know is that, that room was Roselyn's room and that was the exact same place where she died.

The legend says that Roselyn knows that she died and anyone that tries to live there is scared away because Roselyn walks around the house at night and "moves" things around the way she likes them.

While Lucy was in "her" room playing with her favorite doll, she heard something scratching the wall. Lucy got scared and ran out of her, or what she thinks is her room. She ran to her parents and told them what she heard. They didn't believe her. I guess not having any pets and an over imaginative child as its downsides, even if what she was hearing was real.

Lucy went back to her room and her parents continued to unpack the boxes. Lucy heard the scratching again and again and again. But she knew that if she told her parents they wouldn't believe her.

That Afternoon

Lucy had fallen a sleep and her parents came to check on her to see how she was doing with unpacking. They noticed that she was sleeping, they thought that she was just tired from the drive,so they let her sleep. They unpacked some of her things, then left her room. Her dad fixed the parts of the house that needed fixing and her mom started making dinner.

After about a few hours her mother had finished making dinner so she went to wake Lucy up to tell her, but she wouldn't wake up. Her mother got worried so they checked for a pulse and found none. She called out to her husband "JACK CALL AN AMBULANCE!" At his wife's request he called the ambulance. The operator asked what  the problem was. Jack didn't know so he asked his wife. "Lucinda what's the problem?" She told him, he told the operator, and the ambulance was on its way. Her parents didn't know what to do. Nothing like this has ever happened. It took the ambulance two minutes to get there. The paramedics strapped Lucy on to the gurney and started compressions. They drove Lucy to the hospital and into a room. They called a code blue. They got the dephibulators and got them charged up,but there was no need for them. Lucy had woken up. The doctors checked her vitals and said "She is fine everything loos normal." Everyone was confused. If everything was normal then why wasn't she breathing?