Temporary Goodbye

I knew what we should do. I mean we couldn't stay there forever, but we can't exactly go anywhere, we're technically dead. Considering that I knew what we should do. I told Eric "I know someone who can help us so we don't have to be a burden to Lucy. His name is Rhydian. He is a little weird but he will understand our situation. Now the problem is getting to him."

Getting to Rhydian would be a challenge, but telling Lucy that we are leaving is going to be the hardest part of this. She has been so nice to Eric and I.

I asked Eric "So how are we going to tell Lucy we are leaving?" He was just as clueless as me. He looked like he was going to say something, but then he stopped himself.

For awhile we just sat there thinking of what to say. Eric came up with something. "Why don't we just leave before she wakes up? We can leave a note saying everything." I went with it. It made telling her easier. So while I wrote the note Eric made arrangements to get us to Rhydian.

I didn't like the fact that we were just leaving but I couldn't stand to face Lucy and say we're leaving. I finished the note and left it on the table for Lucy. I grabbed Eric and we left.

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up a few hours later. I looked for Roselyn and Eric but they weren't there. That's when I noticed the paper on the table. I walked over and picked it up. It was addresses to me.
'Dear Lucy,
Thank you for everything you have done for Eric and I. We decided we didn't want to burden you so we made arrangements to get to an old friends house.
I'm sorry we told you this way but we couldn't stand to face you and tell you we were leaving. It was just to hard.
We will miss you Lucy, but we will see each other again. Don't forget us.
~Roselyn and Eric'
I felt tears streaming down my face. I sat down on the floor and just cried. I whispered "I will never forget you guys."

-----------------------------------------
Sorry for the sucky ending, but this is the last chapter. I might make a sequel to this book. It just depends. I will probably edit this book again. I love you guys and thank you so much for reading The Invisible Girl.