"Ok. I've got a second credit card lying around somewhere, remind me to get it before I go," Harry says, stretching, and looking down at his phone, grimacing at something.

"Why?" Zain asks, frowning.

"To pay for the groceries?" Harry says, looking up from his phone.

"Yea, I'm not taking your money for that."

"Yeah you are," Harry frowns back. "You're getting groceries for me."

"Babe, I'm getting groceries for me and Freddie and Gems mostly. You'll be out of the house most days with the way you're working."

"And you're my guests," Harry says stubbornly. "Plus I have more money. I'm paying."

"You're not," Zain says. "Don't argue."

"You don't argue," Harry says, crossing his arms.

"Babes, you can't make me use your card, you've already lost. Just text me your list."

"You are so stubborn."

"Pot, kettle, babe," Zain says, tugging on Harry's hair softly and turning away. He toes at the house Freddie has built. "You did all this this morning, monster?" he asks.

"Harry helped," Freddie answers distractedly. "Zain, can we play in the garden again? It's big!"

"We'll see. Maybe we'll go to the park instead, yea?"

Freddie shrugs, busy building something. "Kay."

"You gonna be fine on your own for a bit, baby? Harry and I are going to the kitchen."

"I know where it is," Freddie nods.

"Alright," Zain says, taking Harry's hand and tugging him up. Harry comes easily, attaching himself to Zain's back. "Come find me if you need anything."

"Ok," Freddie says, making exploding noises at his house.

"What did you make for breakfast, babe?" Zain asks, trying to walk normally with Harry attached to his back.

"Porridge," Harry shrugs, his mouth on Zain's neck, sucking kisses into his skin. "With fruit. Mangoes no kiwis."

"You remembered," Zain says, turning around to pull Harry tightly against him.

"I do listen, you know," Harry smirks, leaning in to kiss him.

Zain hums into the kiss, cupping the back of Harry's head, sliding his tongue against Harry's.

"Missed you," Harry says, mouthing wetly at Zain's jaw.

"You'll get stubble burn, sweetheart," Zain says. "But I missed you, too."

"I'm going to work," Harry says rather abruptly, stepping back.

"Okay?" Zain says. "You ok?"

"Perfect," Harry says, sounding distracted while staring at Zain. "I'll be back tonight at the latest. I'll text. Nick might come over as well."