george

rose
'64
҂

Three months, three long morbid months without george.

The Beatles were spending months on end, in America for their first tour of the US, which was a huge step in their music careers.

Those months would be worth it in the end, rose knew that, but she couldn't help but let the depressing mood affect her.

It got even worse on the morning of her 19th birthday, she couldn't be with her beloved george, she couldn't see the point in celebrating without him there with her.

That morning she had met with her friends, who brought her favourite cake and some balloons, immediately taking a picture to send in George's next letter, she hugged the girls as they ran out for work.

Rose was the last teenager of the group, being nineteen, followed by george at the age of twenty.

The girl was cut off when the phone rang, she dashed towards the wall by the kitchen and grabbed it.

- Meanwhile in America -

George hated the guilty feeling in the pit of his stomach, his rose  turned nineteen, and he had missed it.

After the concert the boys raced the hotel room like usual, groaning as george got there first, "look don't take to long lad? jules goes to bed at eight" john begged making  george groan as he spun in the numbers "can you...leave?" george asked, making the boys smirk before walking to the other wall, were the spare phone stood.

"Hello?" her voice was quiet, still bringing a smile to george's face "my love?" george asked facing the wall, and speaking quietly to avoid the boys teasing, which was bound to happen either way. "Georgie" she squealed, he could here the smile on her face, "i miss you" she stated, george looked down "i miss you too princess, so much" he replied, hoping to make the girl blush. "I wish you were here" she whispered, george turned so his back was against the wall, now facing the boys, who were listening on the other line, "i miss you more, i hope you kept me some of that cake katie made for you" he joked, making her laugh.

"I wish i was with you" she said quietly "i wish i could kiss you, right now" george whispered, hoping the boys wouldn't hear, the conversation paused "i wish i could kiss you back" she replied making him smirk lightly, as he looked up to see the boy all making kissy faces, george waved his hand as john reached for the phone "look rose i-" he was interrupted by the boys grabbing it "George misses you so much rosie!" paul teased making her laugh "your all he talks about" ringo stated making george blush as he grabbed it back "sorry rose, look i have to go..." he said sadly his girlfriend sighed on the other end "how much longer?" she asked "three weeks" george promised "three short weeks and then i'm never leaving you again" he said making her laugh "you know that isn't true georgie" she replied, "it's seven thirty george" john warned making george groan "could you wait a minute? i'm busy" he snapped making ringo laugh "busy doing what?" paul asked winking "look just shut u-" he was cut off by the girl "i love you george" the boy smiled "i love you more" there was a pause.

"Send the boys my love" she said making george hum "i'll send you mine" he teased making her giggle one last time, before the line went dead.

"move over george!" john cheered typing in cynthia's number.

While the youngest beatle held back tears and walked over to his bed, lying down with his back to the group.

He lay in silence for a while, wishing he was with his love. The side of his bed dipped as ringo lay across from him, facing the saddened boy.

"She'll be right were you left her, when we get back yknow" ringo said making george look up "what if she isn't?" he asked, ringo smiled lightly "she will be" he promised, passing the boy a cigarette and lying the ashtray in the middle of them.

"Thanks richie" george stated quietly "nothing a good smoke can't fix georgie boy!" he said making them both laugh lightly.