I ignore the "boyfriend" part «Anyway, we won both, thanks for your interest, Kenma!» I smile at the little kitty boy and he only gives me a nod.

Kuroo's jaw hits the ground «What?! How can you girls always win?»

My team, who is currently walking in front of us, stops their path and turns head to Kuroo.

«'Cause we're fucking good»

With that Mina receives a slap on the back of her head from Sanada. We all laugh at their love-and-hate relationship. Mina then jumps on Sanada, who falls on Ana, who takes Ishikawa down with her, who kicks Konishi making her fall on Moto's bag, who hit Oshiro in the back of her legs making her lose her equilibrium and falls on Maki who is right in front of me and pull my jacket to do not fall, making me tremble against Inaba and Hoshino, who knocks Yukimura down. In the end, we're all on the ground with some laughing Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi who are looking at us from above.

«When did you even get here?» Ana asks the Fukurodani boys «And for the love of God, help us!»

All the boys calm down and extend their arms at us. Also, Kenma put down his phone and trying to lift some first year.

«That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!» Bokuto takes my hand and put me back on my feet.

I send him a glare «Next time try you to fall under two fat asses» I joke, looking at my girls. Bokuto seems to think about it for a second.

«Well, it wouldn't be that bad, you know?» I karate-chopped him in the hip.

«Bokuto-san, apologize» Akaashi ordered his friend. Bokuto pout and lower his head.

«Sorry for my rudeness»

I chuckle «How have I done all this time without you, Akaashi?»

Akaashi smiles «Well, on the other hand, we will be lost without your help during Bokuto-san's mood swings»

Our owl boy is gazing between me and Akaashi «Akaaaashi, you smile more when Belle-chan is around! You're in love with her!»

He spoke loud enough to make everyone turn their head in our direction. Kuroo let out a sigh, probably thinking that his friend can't be dumber than that.

«No, Bokuto-san, I'm not in love with Isabelle-san» Akaashi's calm voice is a blessing, and Bokuto let out a loud sigh.

«Thank God, I don't want to be the third wheel!»

My team, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi are now looking at me, smiling at my crush on the boy.

I take Bokuto's collar and make him face me «You don't think before speaking, right?»

His golden eyes look into my heterochromatic ones «Really beautiful» he let out, confirming my previous sentence. We all laugh at the astonished expression Bokuto has on his face. He seems to don't care and keeps staring at me with a little smile. I pinch his cheeks.

«What are you staring at? You look like a curious owl now» then I ruffle his hair. He starts complaining but I keep torturing him.

«YOU'RE DESTROYING MY SUPER COOL HAIR! STOP IT ISABEEEEELLE

Kuroo comes to rescue his friend, taking him away from me «Don't worry Bro-kuto, I'm gonna save you from this demon

I look at them and now both of their hair looks alike. And I'm not the only one who notices that.

«Oh God, now you seem brother!» Ana pointed at them, making everyone laugh. Even Kenma is smiling.

The two friends pout and without a word they start going out of the gym, letting us behind still laughing our asses off.