𝚡𝚡.

𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Mei haggardly walked out of her room in what seemed like forever. Her braids were messier than they usually were, she looked like she hadn't taken a bath in a few days. She probably hasn't, though - it's been a few days since Yashiro was unconscious. A few days since Amane hasn't seen her. About two days ago, Tsuchigomori filed a report back to the Kamome Investigation Department regarding the warehouse mentioned in Sakura's business card. Sakura however, helped further the investigation by giving the exact address of the warehouse. That same day the Fifth Wonder filed the report, illegal drugs were caught in Tsukasa's possession and were immediately destroyed.

As for Tsukasa, he was locked away in a special prison down in their base and chained down from head to toe. He'll be given food and water every now and then, and Amane would be the one to bring them. Natsuhiko was placed in jail. Sakura was currently under probation. They had to judge if she would be useful to the Wonders or not. If she tried anything funny or showed the slightest suspicion or attempt to free Tsukasa, they'll jail her as well. It wasn't clear that she'll be doing bad things now, though.

"Mei-san!" Amane immediately stood up from his seat around the table in the meeting room. "Is Yashiro..?"

Mei didn't say a word. Her expression remained blank. Then, she broke out into a huge smile a few seconds later for her senior to see. She adjusted the glasses against her nose. "She's doing fine," Mei reported in a cheerful tone. "I completely cured her."

Amane quickly grabbed Mei by her shoulders at looked at her with pleading eyes. "Then can I..?"

Mei, being the taller one between them, gave the shorter boy a pat on the head to comfort him. "You may."

Amane couldn't believe it. He didn't want to waste any more time, so he rushed to Mei's room, where Yashiro was resting. He flung open the door. "Yashiro!"

Yashiro was currently on the floor, wearing a pair of pajamas she had brought. She was making folded paper cranes, and her hair was released from the two, long twin braids she was usually seen in. Even the two black clips she used to tie back parts of her hair were not present. She stopped folding paper half-way and looked up from her work to the person at the door. "Amane-"

No.7 lunged for her and pulled her into a tight hug. Amane knew he had to handle her gently since she just recovered, but he couldn't help himself. He missed her so much and was very worried about her well-being. "Oh my God, you're okay!" he exclaimed happily. "I'm so glad!"

"Amane-kun," Yashiro sighed, "I'm okay. I'm alive."

"Damn right you are!" Amane was slightly shocked when Yashiro pushed herself away from the hug. She had a sweet smile on her face. Then she turned dead serious.