𝚡𝚒𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚞𝚐𝚒 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Amane was quick to react. As soon as Natsuhiko kicked Akane's dagger away from his neck before pulling the trigger, No.7 ducked low and kicked Natsuhiko's legs to put him off balance. Natsuhiko fell to the ground with Amane's arms tightly holding Natsuhiko's at his back.

"That was a bit stressful," Akane slid his dagger back in the hidden compartment of his stopwatch. "You're scaring the other customers, Natsuhiko."

"You got me," Natsuhiko sighed. "What can I say, though? I'm the weakest of the three, anyway."

"Shut up and answer our questions!" Amane threatened to break Natsuhiko's arms by giving them a little painful twist. "What do you guys really want?"

"Didn't the rat already tell you? He wants to take the Seven Wonders down-"

"We know, pretty boy," Akane snapped in annoyance. "But why?"

"Well how am I supposed to know? They won't even tell me!" Natsuhiko defended. "All I'm ever good at is-"

"I'll be taking this device instead!" Amane, in a cheerful tone, swept Natsuhiko's hair from his ear and picked up the calling device.

"Hmm... they've gone silent over the end of the line," Amane noticed. He then handed the small earbud to Akane, who kept it in one of his pants pocket.

"Please have No.5 examine that later on," Amane told the redheaded Wonder. "For now, we're gonna have to deal with this guy."

"Please! As if you will!" In a mere fraction of a second, Natsuhiko broke free from Amane's grasp and kicked the smaller male away from him. Akane instinctively picked up the gun Natsuhiko brought from the floor and was preparing to pull the trigger. While Amane was still dazed, Natsuhiko did the unexpected. He broke the glass wall and ran outside.

"Catch that guy!" Amane commanded. "We can't let him get away!"

"Roger that," Akane ran out the window as well, with Amane following him.

Akane and Amane chased Natsuhiko everywhere in the city. Every time they kept track of him and almost caught up, he would do some trick to get away again. They raced all around the city and - to both Wonders' dismay - disturbed people who were going about their daily business.

"Does this guy's stamina never end?" Akane was panting from exhaustion.

"There's no complaining, Aoi," Amane was clearly tired as well. "We have to keep going."