𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒.

𝚁𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎
(a/n: making the pacing a bit faster, since we're already halfway through the fic where lots of events unfold! yay! :D)

𝚁𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎(a/n: making the pacing a bit faster, since we're already halfway through the fic where lots of events unfold! yay! :D)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

When Amane woke up, Yashiro wasn't there by his side anymore.

Amane immediately stood upright, pain in his back already kicking in. Oh, right - the night before, they had slept on the couch. Amane looked around the room for any sign of Yashiro. Her unpacked suitcase was still on the bed, meaning she was still here somewhere.

Amane opened the door to his room and looked around the hallway for Yashiro. The carpet was a bit messy, so Yashiro probably went out somewhere... but where?! She couldn't have left the library, since it was too dangerous. Maybe the restroom? Amane rushed to the end of the hall towards the restroom, not minding the noise his feet were creating.

Amane peered inside the girl's bathroom. He found Yashiro sitting on the floor in the first cubicle, wearing her clothes from the other day, since she never got the chance to change. "Yashiro!" Amane called out, and he rushed to get inside the bathroom to aid her.

"Crap..." Yashiro coughed violently. "Don't look at me!"

"What's the matter?" Amane cupped her face with both of his hands after kneeling beside her and forced her to look at him. Yashiro's hair was disheveled and messy. Her ruby red eyes were brimming with tears, desperately pleading for help.

"I- can't..." Yashiro cried, "breathe properly. I woke up unable to breathe, so I rushed here to get some water in my face, and then I felt a bit better. Then I fell d-down, and... can't stand," she said. "Why can't I stand, Amane?"

Fuck, the poison's doing something to her legs! Amane felt terrified at the situation in his hands, but he forced himself to calm down. "I-I don't know," he tried not to panic, "I'll carry you to Mei's room. I'll set you on a bed, so don't move, okay?" He picked up Yashiro and carried her bridal-style and raced out of the bathroom, before knocking on Mei's door close by.

"Amane? It's 3 AM... oh, Yashiro-san!" Mei opened the door, her messy hair not even in braids and her glasses placed in an unbalanced position atop her nose. "Come inside, quickly!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"I didn't know this city was so large! This bed is soft as hell, too!" a sinisterly playful smile tugged at the younger Yugi twin's lips as Tsukasa rolled around Sakura's bed.

"My, my, Natsuhiko," Sakura cooed showed the dark red-haired male a picture on her phone. It was a picture of Natsuhiko in the train driver's uniform, handling the train. Tsukasa and Sakura were also in the group photo, with the real train driver naked, unconscious and tied up in a corner. "You look absolutely ridiculous in this."