Getting inside the car, I being the driver, Emerson sitting next to me and the girls are sitting at the back. Ten minutes and we are in front of the school, my once so-called school. I never got to finish here since I transferred to Silver Moon.

" Tyler are you going to be home when we come back?" Daizy asks.

" Yes, I will be home when you get back". I tell them.

" You too Emerson?" Devyn asks.

" Yes". Emerson replies with a smile.

" Promise", They both ask.

" Yes, we promise, now get to class".

They take their bags and lunch boxes and off they went inside the school. Leaving us in the car staring at their school silently.

" Are you okay", Emerson asks noticing my little distress.

" Yes am okay. It's just I remembered all the times that Myron used to drop me at school".

" Ooh...", He says silently.

" Speaking of Myron, do you want to go and visit him?" I ask looking at his face for any indication that he is not comfortable.

He smiles, " I would love too".

I turn the car around taking the road leading us to the packhouse. The Packhouse, just thinking about it I get chills it has been too long since I stepped in that place. All of my uncles are working there and I didn't even tell them that I was going. In fact, I didn't tell anyone before I decided to drop at our house.

I don't even know how will they react when they see me, especially Uncle Alex. What am I doing by overthinking too much?  I drive to a flower house first buying two large bouquets of blue roses. Reaching the packhouse I parked and we both get out of the car.

" This is the most amazing looking Packhouse. Not even our packhouse looks this good", Emerson says admiring the house in front of him.

" Tell me about it", I sigh taking his hand leading him away from the house and into the forest. Thankfully no one saw me.

Reaching the cemetery, everything is soo quiet as if we just entered another world, no wonder people say cemetery creeps people out it is not the size of the graves or the arrangements it is its quietness. To much quietness that you can hear a pin drop. Few more steps and we are standing in front of Myron's grave.

" Hello, Myron. It has been so long since I stood here", I say removing all the dried falling leaves from the grave. I put one of the bouquets on the grave. " I have someone I would like you to meet. This is Emerson, your other mate".

" Hey", Emerson says unsure of what to say next especially to someone who is not here. So he places the other bouquet that he was holding. I hold his hand to give him the courage to speak, " I wish to have met you sooner but it looks like we were out of luck but from what Ty told me it seems like I have met you before. I promise to keep him safe and to be there whenever he needs me".

We hear a twig snap from behind us, looking to see who the person is and am being met by Uncle Alex also holding blue roses. The one person whom I was not ready to see today.

" Tyler?" He wonders stopping at his truck. " Tyler is that you?"

" Hey Uncle Alex", I say almost looking down.

" OMG, It is you", He rushes to where I am giving me the best hug, I could wish for. " It has been too long kid".

" I am sorry", Is all I could say as tears start to well up.