Tiffany Chen
Is Calling You....
📞|❌

Tifanny: jiê jie!! (Big sister) 😍

Tzuyu: Hey Tiffany, Good Morning...

Sana's ears perked the moment she hear Tiffany's name...

Tiffany: jiê jie, what's your plan today???

Tzuyu: Uhmm....

Tiffany: Let's stroll around please??! 😩

Tiffany: Please???...

Tzuyu: Okay, I'll take my wife with me.. ~

Tiffany: Okay! 🙂 See you later. I'll just gonna go in your hotel...

Tzuyu: Okay (/^-^(^ ^*)/

Tiffany: Okay, Bye jiê jie! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

-

After having a phone conversation with Tiffany Tzuyu seated now on the chair...

"You're going somewhere??.." Sana asked, while slicing her meat...

"We are going to stroll, Tiffany invite us.."

"She just invited you tho...."

"Ey, you're going with me Love. I already told her that you're going with me. I won't leave you here alone."

"Fine..."

"Don't worry we'll be going home early let's just accompany tiffany roaming around.."

"Okay."

-

After having their breakfast, Tzuyu was now taking a bath while Sana was being frustrated since she don't know what chothes she will be wearing...

"Aren't you done choosing???.." Tzuyu asked, as she just came out from the bathroom...

"I can't choose, Maybe I'll just gonna wear hoodies... I still have bruises in my arms..." Sana pout...

Tzuyu just smile, and she decided to also wear the same as Sana so that the latter will not be sad.

"ㅋㅋㅋ Oka, you just can wear hoodie 🙂 I'll gonna wear hoodie too..."

"Huh? I thought you'll  gonna wear shirt and pants???.."

"I change my mind ~ Hoodie is much better..." Tzuyu said..

"Eh?.."

Tzuyu walks closer to her and pat her head. "No more questions, changed your clothes now 🙂..."

"Arasso..."

Minutes later holding each other's hand they go downstairs  and they directly went to the lobby since Tiffany was already waiting for them.

"Jiê jie!! ლ(^o^ლ).." Tiffany immediately runs to them the moment she noticed Tzuyu...

Tzuyu was surprised and she accidentally let go of Sana's hand when Tiffany quickly kissed her on the cheeks... Meanwhile, Sana suddenly gulp because of irritation.

"Jiê jie, there's a new open mall near here. Let's go there..." Tiffany said, while she cling her arms to Tzuyu....

"Ahhh, O-Okay ..." Tzuyu looks at Sana... "Love Let's go..." Tzuyu said, but Sana just rolled her eyes on her and walks first she  didn't even bother to wait for them...

"What's her problem?? Is she in her period right now?.." Tiffany curiously asked...

"Ah... M-Maybe?..."  Tzuyu said, while looking at her wife. She can really tell that Sana is  totally irritated right now...

When they arrived in the mall, Tiffany was still clinging on her arms. Tzuyu really wanted to hold Sana's hand but Tiffany was just holding her arms tight...

Sana was just on their back, she just reached out her phone and keep busy herself by browsing it....

"Tsk, she looks like a koala 😒..." She mumbled the moment her eyes landed on Tiffany's hand...

"Jiê jie, I want that...." Tiffany said, while pointing the ice cream stall near them...

"Okay, let's buy some..." Tzuyu said...

The walk closer to the ice cream stall...

"Hi, What flavor do you like??? 🙂.." The ice cream vendor asked.

"Uhmm, what flavor do you like?." Tzuyu asked to Tiffany...

"I want caramel..."

"Okay, how about you love??..."

"Anything.."

"1 caramel and 2 cookies and cream please..." Tzuyu said...

"Okay 🙂 please wait for a moment...."

"Jiê jie, please take my ice cream I'll just gonna go to the confort room.."

"Okay sure ...."

The moment when Tiffany leaves them, Tzuyu quickly walks closer to her wife and hug her from behind...

"What are you doing??.." Tzuyu asked, while she reached Sana's cheeks and kissed it.

"Nothing..." Sana answer as she was still browsing her phone...

"Are you mad???.." Tzuyu suddenly pout..

"No.."

"Here's your ice cream Ma'am.." The vendor said...

The three of them continue to stroll, and Sana continue avoiding Tzuyu ~ becauze she's been so irritated to Tiffany since earlier.

Food Court

They're currently eating while Tiffany was continue talking with Tzuyu and Sana was just keep browsing to her phone since she don't want to listen to Tiffany...

"For sure, Darren will happy to see you. If you just let him to court you before maybe he's your husband now..." Tiffany said...

Sana suddenly look at them the moment she hear what Tiffany said, Meanwhile Tzuyu was surprised she didn't even know that Tiffany will bragged that topic, so she quickly look at her wife but Sana just quickly averted her eyes.

xxxx