Chapter 39: One Last Time

Start from the beginning

"You are a D-I-L-F, I'm a Sex god and Hoseok is waiting for us in the limo. Let's go."

Taehyung always managed to at least boost Jimin's confidence up. He appreciated that. "Okay, I admit. I look hot, but not Daddy material," he admitted, spraying some cologne near his covered collarbone. His choice of clothing was arranged by Taehyung himself.

"You're almost thirty weeks pregnant, Daddy. Anyway, I'm leaving. See you down," Taehyung teased, leaving the apartment in a minute. The man was excited as well, nervous, but excited.

With his fingers, Jimin began buttoning up the coat he wore. It was stylish, the upper part of it was made of black leather until the waist and then it changed to normal dark grey formal textiles, including half of the right sleeve.

"Ah... Okay, I'll drink some Banana Milk before leaving," Jimin unexpectedly moaned with a mixture of a groan when he suddenly felt a small force push his skin out from the inside of his stomach. "Aegi, Calm down." It was a kick. The sweet nickname he used for the baby always warmed up his heart.

The baby made him crave Banana Milk all the time since the first few weeks and since then, his fridge would always be stocked with boxes of it. He'd had at least two every single day since then. He wouldn't kill for it. It wasn't his favorite, but the baby did love it. And he assumed
the baby inherited it from Jungkook, since the latter had a sweet tooth for it only.

Before leaving the apartment after drinking a small bottle, he adjusted the grey turleneck to lower it, feeling the silver chain necklace hanging around his neck in the process. The temperature was rather warm inside and outside, so the fact that Taehyung forced him to wear a turtle neck and a coat really irritated him. The reason for the coat was because it would help hide his already growing belly, but damn. The secret would be out in an instant because it was pretty obvious the writer was pregnant, 27 weeks to be exact.

"Let's go. I hope I don't get dizzy with all the different scents and reporters acting like hyenas," Jimin sighed, gathering his belongings before locking the apartment.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Flashes of cameras began to blind Jungkook's doe eyes but nonetheless, he still kept his eyes on them. He posed with a proud chin and hands inside the side pockets of his long grey coat (inside he was burning up but he had to be formal). Reporters were taking pictures, videos, asking questions, but he stood there on the red carpet silently posing without answering anything. The tips of his hair were a caramel brown and it was parted to expose the right side of his forehead, the tips barely hovered above his eyes. He had finally gotten a haircut three months prior but his hair was already growing.

 He had finally gotten a haircut three months prior but his hair was already growing