night 2 part two

You explained the games to Vincent and Mike, then calmly checked the cameras.

"..so they're gonna make us murder furries?" Vincent raised an eyebrow.

".....uh....."
"I guess..?" You looked at him, with an expression that just said what in the everlovin fuck?

He laughed.

Bonnie showed up at the door
"Hi"

"Hey, don't kill me" you said, doing fingerguns then quickly shutting the door.

As the door shut mike screamed and shut the other one. Chico was at the window, his face pressed too close to the glass.

You done fingerguns at him too.
"Hello murder chicken."

Chico smiled- in a weird animatronic way, as he didn't wanna show his human form to mike and Vincent- and done fingerguns back.

Your eyes sparkled a little and you fingerguns got more aggressive.

So did his.

This went on until he gave up and walked away a few hours later.

At this point it was around 4 am.

Vincent smirked.
"What else can those hands do?" He asked, and mike smacked him in the back of the head.

You glared and smiled.
"They can wrap around the Bible praise the lord amen."

Bonnie, who was in the hallway, started laughing, soon loosing his balance and falling, turning human to ensure his animatronic form wasn't damaged. Foxy quickly ran out and grabbed Bonnie, taking him to pirate cove so that he could calm down.

Then the power shut off.

You yelped quietly and jumped into Vincent's lap, shaking a little, without thinking.

Mike hid behind the chair.

Freddy walked down the hallway.

Then the six am bell rang and mike and Vincent ran, Vincent carrying you.