day 4

((made a update schedule, check my about section to see it))

you were shaking as you held goldies hand and left, just with him, as you had been made aware foxy was going to get worked on in order to preform again. it was you sad, but happy. sadpy? sappy? had? hapad? you didn't know. though, as goldie picked you up, you smiled  and snuggled up to him, yawning.

"let's get you to bed amour.." he kissed your forehead as you walked out the door, the other animatronics feeling anger bubbling up in their chest as he walked out with you in his arms.

you fell asleep on the way, leaving him to admire the beauty that was the short man in his arms. you were ever so perfect to him, making his heart flutter as you did or said anything. your voice was so gentle, so perfect in every way he could imagine, and the same went for your body, and everything you did.

meanwhile, vincent and mike that i totally didnt forget about were following him, arguing over who you liked more, until at the doorway to your home, goldie turned to them with a smug look on his face.

"argue all you want, but it's my arms who he fell asleep in~" he chuckled softly as he pointed out your position to the two, rather annoying, men. they glared at him, and he glared back, before turning back around and unlocking the door.  he opened it, and took you back to your room, as vincent and mike went to the couch to sleep.

as goldie tried to leave the room, you grabbed onto his arms, yawning.

"don't go.." you mumbled and tried to pull him into the bed.

he chuckled softly and took off his shoes before crawling into the bed next to you.

he held you close, listening to your slow, deep breaths as you mumbled about greek gods and spaghetti o's, smiling a little bit at the thought of the dream you were having.

he was eventually lulled to sleep by the sound of you talking, his heart feeling oddly warm.